need help

• Thread starter swampweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swampweed

Hi guys,this is my first time on here,i saw the forum and just had 2 join,so ive got some questions i was hoping some1 could help with,please...1.i have an old solvent extractor,and i need 2 know how 2 charcol filter 2,does the type of solvent have a great deal of effect on the quality,i am using clear shellite at the moment,and have been advised 2 use high either good vodka or home distilled spirits,any help?

S

swampweed

Hi guys,this is my first time on here,i saw the forum and just had 2 join,so ive got some questions i was hoping some1 could help with,please...1.i have an old solvent extractor,and i need 2 know how 2 charcol filter 2,does the type of solvent have a great deal of effect on the quality,i am using clear shellite at the moment,and have been advised 2 use high either good vodka or home distilled spirits,any help?
Srry guys/gals,ill clarify somewhat,i am using a condenser,fractioning column and recovery flasks,150 + micron paint strainers,with a 21 hr soak,and im getting black sludge,nothing like ive seen on here,even tho the effects r all good the product is not clear or toffee like,can any1 with exp in this type of extraction help please.

flowamasta

flowamasta

if using shellite/hexane, you only want to do a quick wash of the buds/trim....any longer pulls cloraphyl and plant waxes and sugars.....quick wash = clean honey oil :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom