Need help

• Thread starter Dr.GreenThumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr.GreenThumbs

im growing off a 120w triband led with one t5 florescent lamp 6400k bulb. Im using ff big bloom for nutes.

Im 18 days into veg and started noticing my plants leaves turning yellow on the edges a couple days back. i did a little research and thought that it was nut burns. I diluted the solution more but now the plants are starting to curl like a straw towards the middle. I have been reading into it and im pretty sure i have been using the wrong type on nutes because they are lower in nitrogen. Can anyone back this up or tell me what actually is wrong with the plants? And if it is the wrong nutes for veg does anyone know a good nute with a high concentration of nitrogen?

Remember i am only 18 days into veg so let me know if i should just kill them off and start over.

Need help
Need help 2
darkpink

darkpink

first pic looks slight nute burn on tips with a small nitrogen deff with leaf clawed and puffy thats over wattering.

it looks like your growing in coco. are you using ro water, if you are, are you adding cal mag and phing your nutrient water.

deff some burn going on with defficiencies to.

dont start over, this is how one learns to grow. cut and remove the dammaged/infected areas and proceed.

i deff recomend getting a one part base nute other then grow big like botanicare pro grow.

use 1/4 strength and feed water feed water. letting it dry some inbetween

H

homer

That baby is getting burnt. I have never used fox farms but looking at their feeding schedule it looks like you should be incorporating their grow big. However looking at the ppms of their feeding chart I would NOT recommend using their application rate.

Do this instead:

1. Flush your plant with plain ph'd water.
2. On your next watering mix 1.5 tsp/ gal of big bloom and .5 tsp/gal grow big.

See how your plants respond from there and post the results. Make sure to refer to fox farms feeding schedule to determine what proportions you should be using the nutrinets in. However if you are growing under a fluorescent you should never be giving nutrients even close to full strength.

Top Bottom