Need help

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So, I tried to grow Mr Nice SSH in my small grow space, its week four and this thing is still streching. it's looking like im going go into the lights, so at this point I am ready to eject these plants, and throw something short and fat in there
I looked on CL , but everything I want is too far, looks like shit or is unproven. I am in the Tacoma area, I have my card. Any idea if their is a dispensary in the TAC area with anything from BOG or Exotic or Alien, or somthing that is a proven mother. I need a good kush something to just calm my brain.

Everything I have currently is too big for this box.

Thanks farmers, any info would be great.

sixstring

sixstring

Prolly not what you want to hear but it aint to late to supercrop that stuff.just roll the branches between your fingers and bend them bitchs back towards the floor.just remember they will turn back up towards the light so go lower than you think you should. I have gone 1/3 of the way down the stalk and those buds finished just as big as any others on the plant, just a bit of a curve to em :)

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Prolly not what you want to hear but it aint to late to supercrop that stuff.just roll the branches between your fingers and bend them bitchs back towards the floor.just remember they will turn back up towards the light so go lower than you think you should. I have gone 1/3 of the way down the stalk and those buds finished just as big as any others on the plant, just a bit of a curve to em :)
Yeh, i have been SCing and everything else.. but this plant is determined to blow the top of my box off. These were clones from a mom I own, so other then time and $ .. no huge loss., just worried I wont have anything tp pop up in time to keep my meds stocked.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Ill post a picture... I thought I had her vegged and trained perfectly, no co2 vitamin B or rhino skin .. and the bitches are just going for it. This MOM is a keeper for sure though.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Canapa in Tacoma maybe for cuts? Of course if u want legit strains u gotta start from seed.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Thanks, I checked them out, two clone options, neither are anything I am lookng for. for what I am doing, I dont want to start from seed, just growing some meds.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Update . Well this bitch got as close as it could possibly get to the lights and still work out, but she pulled through. Looks like a tight fit, but shes gonna work.

thanks farmers.

Top Bottom