Need Help!

• Thread starter cowboyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would also inspect very closely the curled and new growth areas with at least 100x magnification. Broad mites can cause curling a lot like that. Not saying that's what it is, but I think it's better to rule it out.

C

cowboyz

I would also inspect very closely the curled and new growth areas with at least 100x magnification. Broad mites can cause curling a lot like that. Not saying that's what it is, but I think it's better to rule it out.
Omg dam that scary but need need to check it out I was hoping it could be pH issues cause I did a pH test on the first ta weeks ago it went in at 6.3 and run off was at 5.4 I believe and water a couple days ago I put the pH to 7 and the run off was at 5.9 and 6 so I'm hoping its a oh issue or they want more nutrients cause I didn't want to burn them using promix HP for the first time

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That kind of response is not typically caused by pH, in my experience. I haven't "done" broad or russet mites, but since so many I know personally have, I read everything I can on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom