Need info on a budget grow?

• Thread starter williamyoyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

williamyoyo

Im starting my first ever grow so im having to buy all my stuff at one time. Im trying to keep the total cost under 500$. Im located in the eastern usa. Anybody got any tips on were to find some good deals on stuff. I did find this.
Does anyone know if this is a good deal? Thanks

L

lostnFound02

you should try one of your local hydroponic stores as welll. They might have better deals

S

stifler

talk to friends who are growers if u know any. then tap them up for any surplus stuff they might have and buyonly what you have to.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
im on eastcoast

Im starting my first ever grow so im having to buy all my stuff at one time. Im trying to keep the total cost under 500$. Im located in the eastern usa. Anybody got any tips on were to find some good deals on stuff. I did find this.
Does anyone know if this is a good deal? Thanks

I get all my equipment from HTG supply thats alot more than most start with hell yea go for it :hi

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That's pretty sweet deal.. I went to my local hydro store and spent $260 on a light with the reflector and ballast, one HPS bulb, a thermometer/hygrometer and some clone solution so $275 is not bad. Do It, Do It, Do It! =D

Latest posts

Top Bottom