Need Info on Kulu Seeds

• Thread starter dkmonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dkmonk

I was looking at their strain selection and although pretty basic their prices are really decent, and they did have some strains I would like to buy for outdoor growing.

Have any of you had any experiences with them at all?
If so were they worth it?
Did the product match its description?

peace,

dkmonk

P

ProGroWannabe

Sorry I can't help you directly, but here's a bump for your questions.

D

dkmonk

Well I found some info on another promenant grow forum, and everyone said they had good results, and the pictures looked amazing, for around 20 bucks im for sure getting some.

I think I made the thread that they posted the info in too.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I think this used to be positronics or some other old school dutch place. BTW, the Kulu papers are great!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Kulu Trading Company

Kulu is a dutch trading company that distributes smoking products all over Europe.

Here are the seeds they sell:

The seed packages look like the ones they sell at the Flower shops in Holland.

Aqua Lab Tech

B

British_Hempire

Apparently Kulu Trading bought up a load of stuff from Positronics when they closed down a decade ago. However, no-one got Wernard's seed collection, they were stolen out of his desk.

I reckon Kulu will be buying their seeds from someone else in Holland, Mau from Nirvana and KC Brains both worked at Posi as did the guy behind Growi Seeds, I know Growi and F2s of the old Posi lines, some of Nirvana's strains are old Posi clones crossed to Mau's special Purple Skunk male, so I expect Kulu seeds will be descended from the Posi lines, could be F2s like Growi Seeds.

D

dkmonk

Well whatever their breeding practices are, the pics i saw looked really good, and they reported a good smoke report, and for the price I can't afford not to try these.

It is obvious that they are using old clones or seedline, because all their crosses are the old dutch lines.

Top Bottom