Need Info On Soil For Mother

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Look like the light is a little bit too much for clones.If you can stop half of it until they get roots.....Also you can spray their leaves(or the walls) with water,i guess it will help them a little.how is the humidity in that space?The place and the cloning machine looks really cool:)
Yeah that light was to much so I downgraded to the mars light the box came with. All of them wilted last night and fell over, now they’ve half way popped back up.

BD00A100 88E4 41AE A44A D9F86CE5C04E
sourcecode

sourcecode

Went by hydro shop they only had promix bx by the bale so I got roots organic will that be ok? Shows to have perlite and everything in it. Also got the maxi bloom. You said 3/4 tbs of maxi bloom is that per gallon? I’m gonna have these in half gallon pots

be careful with roots, the bags have fungus gnats in bags live on occasion. other batches have come from roots completely anaerobic.

sourcecode

sourcecode

Yeah that light was to much so I downgraded to the mars light the box came with. All of them wilted last night and fell over, now they’ve half way popped back up.

you can buy a pwm dimmer for that quantum as well. clones wont root under it full blast.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I just realized the maxi bloom is for flowering. That would be fine for a mother plant in constant veg?
Yep. Although not ideal for veg it works fine. You actually might want to consider the maxigrow tho I guess if your only using that bag for veg.. my bad. The bloom is a good one if you just want to use one product all the way through veg and flower

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Medi 1 from green planet is a 1 part, wonderful, affordable organic product for veg (or all the way through with pk additives) you might consider. A bit more $ but still a good deal and concentrated

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Yep. Although not ideal for veg it works fine. You actually might want to consider the maxigrow tho I guess if your only using that bag for veg.. my bad. The bloom is a good one if you just want to use one product all the way through veg and flower
Hell if it’ll keep it a live then I’m not to worried about it. But thought I’d check

Latest posts

Top Bottom