Need info unknown issue 2
tall boys

tall boys

How big the tent ?
Looks like it could be a heat issue ...

T

Thisthenewgy

Temps should be 70-80 at veg, humidity sb 50-62%
Soil should be drier to avoid issues as well. Check the underside of leaves for insect activity.
And have u recently sprayed her with anything?
What type of nutes if any are u giving?
I ain’t been doin nothin but watering

T

Thisthenewgy

Temps should be 70-80 at veg, humidity sb 50-62%
Soil should be drier to avoid issues as well. Check the underside of leaves for insect activity.
And have u recently sprayed her with anything?
What type of nutes if any are u giving?
What should I be putting on it??

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What time of day are you watering and are you splashing the leaves by chance? Also IDK if the soil is to hot or your adding to much nutrients but they are over fed. Only seen this with PH swings, root issues (usually more twisting) and light burn. I'm wondering what night time humidity goes up to as condensate on the leave will act as a magnifying glass with light. Was your light closer recently?

I'm sure there is an issue with your heat also. With Led 75-80F should be ok. I don't think its simple variegation as that usually has more of a pattern to it.

What are you using to check for insects?

T

Thisthenewgy

What time of day are you watering and are you splashing the leaves by chance? Also IDK if the soil is to hot or your adding to much nutrients but they are over fed. Only seen this with PH swings, root issues (usually more twisting) and light burn. I'm wondering what night time humidity goes up to as condensate on the leave will act as a magnifying glass with light. Was your light closer recently?

I'm sure there is an issue with your heat also. With Led 75-80F should be ok. I don't think its simple variegation as that usually has more of a pattern to it.

What are you using to check for insects?
My phone flashlight

m8ty

m8ty

When you feel around the top of the light is it hot to the touch?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like overwatering has caused micro nute deficiency. Let pot dry out 3/4 down before watering again.

tall boys

tall boys

Get yourself one of these,
20190802 083606

After weeks of watering, your soil is packed tightly down and the air from the water isn't enough.

After you aerate, wait 24 to 36 hours, and then water .
You should be aerating when needed .

As for food, what ever you prefer for veg.

tall boys

tall boys

Get yourself one of these,
View attachment 901499
After weeks of watering, your soil is packed tightly down and the air from the water isn't enough.

After you aerate, wait 24 to 36 hours, and then water .
You should be aerating when needed .

As for food, what ever you prefer for veg.

Here's some I have in veg .
Been out of the solo cups, for 35 days now .
20191007 065321

I grow in potting soil to ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom