Need Info

• Thread starter JUSTJR27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

Hey guys need some info

I am currently in florida well always have been lol just tired of this place with the laws and not being able to sleep at night by of the stress dont want my kids having to visit their dad in prison

So I have decided to make the move finally. So my questions are in Oregon

How hard is it to get Medical Card to Grow & how long is process
What is the limit on plants grown with Medical Card
How hard is it to get Tier 1 or 2 Recrecational License & how long is process

Dont know if Recrecational is nesscerasy for me I dont want to do anything huge just something I can myself indoors and a yearly outdoor

Looking for to hearing back guys thanks

captainsano

captainsano

Hi,

I did the same move a while back. Welcome.

If you've never been here before- you can see grows from the main highways- you're going to love it here.

I'm not very familiar with medical licensing but here's a link to the website:

Here's what I found about plant limits:

Q: How many plants am I allowed to grow?
A:
Under House Bill 3400, a grower can have 6 plants per patient. However, how your grow site is zoned (residential or outside city limits) determines the plant limits at the address of the grow site.

Plant limits are as follows:

• 12 mature plants if the grow site is within city limits and zoned residential
-- OR --

• 48 mature plants if the grow site is within city limits but not zoned residential, or not within city limits

We're at the end of our Tier 2 rec licensing right now. It's MUCH easier than Florida but shouldn't be too hard if you have the capital and attention to detail to get it done right the first time. It sounds like 10,000 sq ft of canopy in flower might be a bit overkill.

Just as a regular resident of Oregon you can have up to 4 plants. That might be enough for what you are looking to do.

Best wishes

J

JUSTJR27

Hi,

I did the same move a while back. Welcome.

If you've never been here before- you can see grows from the main highways- you're going to love it here.

I'm not very familiar with medical licensing but here's a link to the website:

Here's what I found about plant limits:

Q: How many plants am I allowed to grow?
A:
Under House Bill 3400, a grower can have 6 plants per patient. However, how your grow site is zoned (residential or outside city limits) determines the plant limits at the address of the grow site.

Plant limits are as follows:

• 12 mature plants if the grow site is within city limits and zoned residential
-- OR --

• 48 mature plants if the grow site is within city limits but not zoned residential, or not within city limits

We're at the end of our Tier 2 rec licensing right now. It's MUCH easier than Florida but shouldn't be too hard if you have the capital and attention to detail to get it done right the first time. It sounds like 10,000 sq ft of canopy in flower might be a bit overkill.

Just as a regular resident of Oregon you can have up to 4 plants. That might be enough for what you are looking to do.

Best wishes

Thank you for the reply,

I have a guy that I spoke to that has some property to rent in josephine county and he explained to me how it works. I am going to start looking for an investor bc if you can do 40,000 sq ft that some real money so why not go big while doing what you like. So looking for investor but its going to take a pile of money to do it right and set everything up

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
Before you head out make sure you know all the laws, because we made the move and after we were here for a while and grandfathered in they changed the law wherein ( I think ) you need to be a resident for at least three years before you can apply for a growers and patient license as you need both to be a grower. I have not looked at the laws recently as they keep changing them... But please find out before you make the move. and if all works out for you, you will love it in the northwest but dont tell anybody how nice it is here....lol......shamus

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@JUSTJR27 Here is the link to the Oregon Retail Program: http://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/pages/default.aspx

Hi,

We're at the end of our Tier 2 rec licensing right now.

@captainsano Good to hear you are nearing completion! After spending nearly 2.5 months as "under Local Gov't Review" for my Tier 1, I was finally assigned a case worker about 10 days ago. About how long has it taken to be near the end of the process after you were assigned yours?

you will love it in the northwest but dont tell anybody how nice it is here....lol......shamus

@shamus dolan I agree 100% Brother!!

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
The time frame all depends on the backlog of people trying what your trying to do and all the grow applications and renewals, because there is just not enough people to do the paper work. but it shouldnt be that long. good luck and let me know how it works out for you.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Thanks for the good vibes @shamus dolan! When I get my playroom expanded I will try out some of your Wicked Queen. Currently just popped a few BOG and Sinister beans to give me something to do while twiddlin my thumbs.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I hear yeah, when I get bored I start popping seeds like crazy and give them away. people are like " stop already I dont have room" ha ha. not to toot my own horn but try those wicked queens, there are a lot of keepers being found. Im waiting for stamps and packaging to arrive and I will post new strains and they are going to some of the best indoor and outdoor Ive done. The blueberry cross is old school and I just got lucky on that one....lol.....shamus

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Rules do change around here frequently, and the legislature is on the attack against medical yet again (they want more tax/fees and low-work high-wage govt jobs). Josephine has always been a hot spot for enforcement action FYI. Best bet is grab a (good) lawyer for a couple hours, its their job to keep up on the details.

Top Bottom