Need Info

• Thread starter JUSTJR27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

Hey guys need some info

I am currently in florida well always have been lol just tired of this place with the laws and not being able to sleep at night by of the stress dont want my kids having to visit their dad in prison. Considering Oregon or North Cali

So I have decided to make the move finally. So my questions are in Oregon

How hard is it to get Medical Card to Grow & how long is process
What is the limit on plants grown with Medical Card
How hard is it to get Tier 1 or 2 Recrecational License & how long is process

Dont know if Recrecational is nesscerasy for me I dont want to do anything huge just something I can manage myself indoors and a yearly outdoor

Looking for to hearing back guys thanks

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guys need some info

I am currently in florida well always have been lol just tired of this place with the laws and not being able to sleep at night by of the stress dont want my kids having to visit their dad in prison. Considering Oregon or North Cali

So I have decided to make the move finally. So my questions are in Oregon

How hard is it to get Medical Card to Grow & how long is process
What is the limit on plants grown with Medical Card
How hard is it to get Tier 1 or 2 Recrecational License & how long is process

Dont know if Recrecational is nesscerasy for me I dont want to do anything huge just something I can myself indoors and a yearly outdoor

Looking for to hearing back guys thanks
Its rec out here... no card needed for a small amount of plants. Unfortunately many counties still have their own ordinance and laws. Even if state says its cool there are still counties trying to ban it. South oregon and northern cal (not the coast sides of the state) are great for growing primo weed. Good sun, good water, low humidy, high uv index!!

J

JUSTJR27

Its rec out here... no card needed for a small amount of plants. Unfortunately many counties still have their own ordinance and laws. Even if state says its cool there are still counties trying to ban it. South oregon and northern cal (not the coast sides of the state) are great for growing primo weed. Good sun, good water, low humidy, high uv index!!
GT
So I can just rent a spot in lets say southern oregon and just plant 80 trees outdoor per year and do 45 veg & 45 flower without an issue

Top Bottom