Need Lighting Suggestions for Mother Plant(s)

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ourkansaw

ourkansaw

Ourkansaw, nice little mom hut. Do you keep the light that far away, or was it just for the pic?

Unfortunately due to space constraints I had to design it with the light fixed, so it's always at the top like that. She doesn't seem to be stretching or suffering from the distance, though. Normally I prefer to keep my CFLs more like 1 inch away.

Chobble

Chobble

Unfortunately due to space constraints I had to design it with the light fixed, so it's always at the top like that. She doesn't seem to be stretching or suffering from the distance, though. Normally I prefer to keep my CFLs more like 1 inch away.

I have the same problem in my veg room Ours, Build a little something for your momma to sit on, It will help the growth on her. If she's established though, and you want to encourage her to grow more clones for you. I also set my mothers about a foot away from the light so they start stretching a little bit, but hey your going to put half the stem in a cube right :p

Chobble

B

bellsnickle

i use a 12 bulb t-5 fixture for my mothers, 4' footprint, 4 mother plants which i can easily pull 120 clones from and be ready to do it again in 6 weeks...

treebark1950

treebark1950

I keep my moms at my house on my balcony. I take cuts every two weeks and keep them at 2-3 feet, I have 19 moms on the balcony. I don't get direct sunlight but its enough to keep em growing well, and I have a cfl for night time. I fill up 2 5 gallon buckets with teas when I leave my spot and water them without any issues...Won't work for everyone but I grow all indoors but why not use the free light from the sun when I can for moms!

Top Bottom