need medical card??

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

thinking of moving to AZ WHAT DO YOU GET A MEDICAL CARD or a script??
could someone explain what the deal is.
iS IT EASY LIKE CAL
THANKS STEVE:RastaBong:

KAL EL

KAL EL

i dont think it will be as easy as CA. You get a card and you cant buy more than 2.5 oz every 2 weeks. All places will be linked so you can't purchase more someplace else.

E

Easyrasta

It will be extremely hard to get a card. Need to have a history of a debilitating injury. The most vague area is surrounding chronic pain.

deadcat

deadcat

It would be a recommendation, you can't legally be "prescribed" marijuana in the USA. I've heard nausea and pain are the 2 big ones that can get you a card in AZ. Prob only a matter of time before they get the variety of buds available out here in CA. 2.5 every 2 weeks is barely enough too. Better grow your own also.

G

goleboy

AZ is gonna be a tricky one. and guarenteed sheriff joe will be watching and raiding...good luck to anyone who tries

B

blazingimmortal

Anyone know what other cities will be dispensing other than the phx area?? I heard Flagstaff & tucson had something going any insight?

T

Towelie

Easy azpatients.com pre register

Registering for their newsletter (aka 'pre-verifying') does not guarantee you a card. I believe this site is owned by one or more doctors who plan on giving our referrals once the law is verified and AZDHS starts accepting applications from patients, however there is nothing they can do for you at this point except keep you up to date on the law as information becomes available.

Anyone know what other cities will be dispensing other than the phx area?? I heard Flagstaff & tucson had something going any insight?
Every county will have at least one dispensary, so yes there will be some opening up in phoenix, flag, tucson etc. Google is a good spot to check for dispensaries that are popping up as well as sites like WeedMaps, but keep in mind no dispensary is official until approved by AZDHS in April 2011.

H

HalfSight

AZ is gonna be a tricky one. and guarenteed sheriff joe will be watching and raiding...good luck to anyone who tries

Sheriff Joe is only sheriff of Maricopa county, not arizona. Tucson I think will be the place to be for this.

I will be looking into it after the initial first year. after the raids and complications, and really there is no set guidelines yet, we won't know anything for a month or 2, anything you here now is pure speculation

J

justagirl

Tuscon

Sheriff Joe is only sheriff of Maricopa county, not arizona. Tucson I think will be the place to be for this.

I will be looking into it after the initial first year. after the raids and complications, and really there is no set guidelines yet, we won't know anything for a month or 2, anything you here now is pure speculation

Tuscon already has an ordinance released, and it is pretty strict (and downright nasty), particularly with the square footage. Here are links to Tuscon's ordinance and other towns nearby.
http://directorsblog.health.azdhs.gov/?p=911

December 17 is the date for the first draft of the rules. Keep your eye on the AZ dept of Health Services website for latest news.

H

HalfSight

Tuscon already has an ordinance released, and it is pretty strict (and downright nasty), particularly with the square footage. Here are links to Tuscon's ordinance and other towns nearby.
http://directorsblog.health.azdhs.gov/?p=911

December 17 is the date for the first draft of the rules. Keep your eye on the AZ dept of Health Services website for latest news.

I am actually not to worried about that. My wife knows people in the city and county. Shee has done permitting for years and knows all thee zoning rules.

B

blazingimmortal

My local doc said I still have to wait about 30 days???

I

IVIars

they still have 3 weeks untill the doctors will send anything into the state. you can go see the dr and get the rec, but you wont be legal since the state has to review the app first or 30 days from the cert mail receipt.

I

IVIars

anybody see the new draft of rules?

They say they have 120 days to have their stuff together, but it doesnt mean they cant have it done earlier. My dr says i have 3 weeks to wait before he sends my rec to the state.

E

Element4NorCal

anyone have the name of a good doctor in the phoenix area that is pro-cannabis? I need to find a doc to get a recommendation for myself, my mother and my wife. Both my wife and i have our california mmj cards but need our az certifications?

thanks for any help

good luck to all Arizona patients seeking relief

KAL EL

KAL EL

at green leaf magazine's site, they have a bunch of docs listed.

you can get paperwork from your doc now, this will help protect u if u get popped before you get ur card too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom