Need opinion

• Thread starter Gghy168
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gghy168

Gghy168

These are ak47 autoflowers they are almost 2weeks old they grew for first three days and they haven't changed at all first time growing in straight coco mixed with perlite they are alot smaller than they look in pics what are some suggestions on why this is happening my ph is 6.1 thanks

Need opinion
Need opinion 2
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Overwatered? Only water around the stem not whole pot for awhile, they are in too big of pots, I personally wouldn't be phing my water since you have no nutes in it, I would move to smaller pots and only water a little with plain water for awhile

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These are ak47 autoflowers they are almost 2weeks old they grew for first three days and they haven't changed at all first time growing in straight coco mixed with perlite they are alot smaller than they look in pics what are some suggestions on why this is happening my ph is 6.1 thanks
They're growing Roots now, in a few weeks they'll start to grow upwards once the roots are more stablished. pH is correct, but next time start them in smaller pots for best results, good luck

Seraphine

Seraphine

feed each day at a low ppm. Make sure you saturate all around the roots. Get some run off. It’s hard to over water coco as every time you fertigate, you bring oxygen to roots. Coco is better at holding onto oxygen.

Gghy168

Gghy168

Thanks for the input guys will definitely plant next batch in smaller starter pots

Seraphine

Seraphine

Thanks for the input guys will definitely plant next batch in smaller starter pots
I grow in 100% coco and use 1 gallon fabric pots with great outcomes. Here's a link to my main grow diary. I've also successfully grown autos in 1 gallon fabric pots. I have another grow diary out there for my auto grow.

Gghy168

Gghy168

What nutrient line are you using? What the ppm/EC per feed?
Haven't started feeling them yet but it will be general hydroponics. Flora trio and cal mag I'm just kinda wondering about them because my photo periods had 2 nodes on them within the first week these are barely showing there second set of leaves for the last week and a half its like they are stunned or something

Seraphine

Seraphine

Haven't started feeling them yet but it will be general hydroponics. Flora trio and cal mag I'm just kinda wondering about them because my photo periods had 2 nodes on them within the first week these are barely showing there second set of leaves for the last week and a half its like they are stunned or something
They need fed. In coco, as soon as their first true leaves appear, they need nutrients because all of their stored nutrients in the cotyledon have been used up. Coco doesn't have the same microbiome that soil does. Feed those plants!

Seraphine

Seraphine

A very low ppm, like 200ppm for seedlings. I think GH as a decent feed chart on their labels. I used to use GH flora series so I am familiar with the line.

Top Bottom