need opinions on cannabis seeds

• Thread starter hermzthewise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hermzthewise

hey everyone, first post here. Im wondering what you guys think are the best autoflower seeds? i read this SPAM and it says ak 47 autos, auto sour diesel and lowryder are the best auto flowers to grow for newbies but I need a second opinion.

has any1 grown these strainz before asa begginer? Im super new to growing so I need sumthing thats easy n quick to grow. Like I have no knowledge at all on growing thats why I need a pointer or some advice.

if you also have any better suggestions please let me know

cheers guys i appreciate any help

hermz

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
hey everyone, first post here. Im wondering what you guys think are the best autoflower seeds? i read this SPAM and it says ak 47 autos, auto sour diesel and lowryder are the best auto flowers to grow for newbies but I need a second opinion.

has any1 grown these strainz before asa begginer? Im super new to growing so I need sumthing thats easy n quick to grow. Like I have no knowledge at all on growing thats why I need a pointer or some advice.

hermz
Not atlas seeds they have been hit or miss at least for me, I have heard good things about ethos genetics. You can see where they sell seeds on their website they have a list.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Atlas is 4/4 for me. But that's their photos. Don't buy from worldofseeds. Growers Choice is 1/1. I usually get my seeds from seedsman.com nothing but good service from em here. Also..herbies...and this site sells seeds.

As far as beginner strains I'm not sure. I would go with something simple auto for sure.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm also a beginner and find blue dream to be the easiest grow so far.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I would grow a photoperiod so that way when you mess up a little you can recover and grow a full size plant. One slip with an auto flower and you are going to have a tiny little plant with not a lot of buds. You can still pick an easy strain to grow that’s photoperiod. Any particular reason why you want to grow an auto flower?

R

Ringodog

Ditto on not buying World of Seeds products. They used to be great but my last 2 grows of their seeds were terrible.

Also ditto on growing photos to learn the ropes. I grew photos for 50 years and now I am forced to grow autos. I recommend Fastbuds420 for autos. Also, a very unknown breeder called Seed Supreme has produced some amazing genetics lately. Theirs was the best White Widow I ever grew.

Good luck

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ditto on not buying World of Seeds products. They used to be great but my last 2 grows of their seeds were terrible.

Also ditto on growing photos to learn the ropes. I grew photos for 50 years and now I am forced to grow autos. I recommend Fastbuds420 for autos. Also, a very unknown breeder called Seed Supreme has produced some amazing genetics lately. Theirs was the best White Widow I ever grew.

Good luck
I just got seeds from seed supreme. Lots of freebies but I haven't run them yet.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
hey everyone, first post here. Im wondering what you guys think are the best autoflower seeds? i read this https://weedseedsusa.com/cannabis-seeds-for-sale/ and it says ak 47 autos, auto sour diesel and lowryder are the best auto flowers to grow for newbies but I need a second opinion.

hermz
Ice cream cake from atlas seeds is flame imo

20221110 223550
20221116 223324
20230404 170026
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Mephisto for autos? I'll give it a look, thank you