Need Recipe For Good Compost Tea

• Thread starter halfmoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

halfmoon

Hello fellow farmers i am looking for a good compost tea recipe.i have earthworm casting hummis bird and bat guanos bone meal. What els do i need and anyone have a recipe for 30 gallons of water

G gnome

G gnome

I use egg shells.
But I don't know how effective it cuz it takes so long to decompose i just grind em up real fine and feed em to my worms and brew that in my tea

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I use azomite and dolomite in my teas along with 2-3 cups of castings and about 1/2 a jar of mollasses atm

This is being brewed in a 35 gallon bin :D

as far as how much azomite and dolomite i just took a handful and threw it in.

H

halfmoon

I use azomite and dolomite in my teas along with 2-3 cups of castings and about 1/2 a jar of mollasses atm

This is being brewed in a 35 gallon bin :D

as far as how much azomite and dolomite i just took a handful and threw it in.

H

halfmoon

Ok so are you in flower? Why the molasses? Im in veg outdoor

H

halfmoon

I appreciate all these ideas. Now can spmeone actually hopk up a good recipe as far as cups millgrams and amounts used pr just eyeball it a see what happens ive been a indppr hydro grower for years and i am pulling a hige oitdoor this yr made my own dirt ect and want a recipe for tea cuz havent had to learm before

G gnome

G gnome

Dude theres already a bunch of threads on this ... next to the unanswered threads tab there are 3 dots if u click there and choose "search threads " and type some key words all you questions will have been answered 100x over

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I appreciate all these ideas. Now can spmeone actually hopk up a good recipe as far as cups millgrams and amounts used pr just eyeball it a see what happens ive been a indppr hydro grower for years and i am pulling a hige oitdoor this yr made my own dirt ect and want a recipe for tea cuz havent had to learm before

I just eyeball it for what its worth.. and my plants have been fuckin growing like crazy!

I swear my tomato plants are doubling in size everyday..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not yet, there still baby plants but there growing fast as hell :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom