Need second opinion about my Vanilla Kush grow

• Thread starter GreenDei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Basically yes @MarsHydroLED lights are garbage and they lie till they get caught lol. Yet another post that proves what a junk company they are. Stay away, grow good herb and be happy

growsince79

growsince79

If we don't know or want to mislead customers, I won't point this here first. If some growers visited our official website before, they know that the data is real, we never write a TS600(100w) can replace a 1000w light before. Because of the upgrading website, some content didn't be reviewed before posting them, the descriptions are wrong. We apologize for this. The description is corrected now. And welcome to visit our web, point out the mistakes to us, we appreciate it💕
Your add on Amazon today is still full of lies.

• HIGH EFFICIENCY ENERGY SAVING PLANT LIGHT, Consuming only 100 Watts true output with 225 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 2' x 2' veg stage, 1.5' x 1.5' bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple TS600
  • ACHIEVE ENVIOUSLY LARGE HARVESTS with LED LIGHTING: High-performance gardens with new LED technology provide highest PAR/LUMEN output(591μmol/m².s), Max 2.5g yield per wattage (power draw), achieve maximum quality and quantity, much better than traditional 600w HPS grow systems

• Unless you are weighing the whole plant wet, the claim is your 100w light will grow 250 g in a 1.5 x 1.5 is bullshit. Do the math it works out to 4 oz per square foot. Again I call bs. "better than 600w HPS" - more lies.

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Your add on Amazon today is still full of lies.

• HIGH EFFICIENCY ENERGY SAVING PLANT LIGHT, Consuming only 100 Watts true output with 225 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 2' x 2' veg stage, 1.5' x 1.5' bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple TS600
  • ACHIEVE ENVIOUSLY LARGE HARVESTS with LED LIGHTING: High-performance gardens with new LED technology provide highest PAR/LUMEN output(591μmol/m².s), Max 2.5g yield per wattage (power draw), achieve maximum quality and quantity, much better than traditional 600w HPS grow systems

• Unless you are weighing the whole plant wet, the claim is your 100w light will grow 250 g in a 1.5 x 1.5 is bullshit. Do the math it works out to 4 oz per square foot. Again I call bs. "better than 600w HPS" - more lies.

What have you to say to this @MarsHydroLED ? Your company is straight bs.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hahahahah @MarsHydroLED has gone silent. Nothing a fraud hates more than proof of their actions

growsince79

growsince79

Hahahahah @MarsHydroLED has gone silent. Nothing a fraud hates more than proof of their actions
It's not just Mars. All the Chinese led companies lie. I think it's part of the culture there. No consumer protections at all. It's okay to lie to make a sale. Buyer beware is the norm.
Here is another example from amazon. I could post more but you get the point.

• ▲Energy saving and Simple Use —— Compared to traditional HPS/MH, Growstar S600W LED grow light can replace traditional 600 watt HPS/MH grow lamp while consuming only 140 watts! More effective coverage than reflector series lights, ideal for a 5.2ftx4.9ft coverage at 12inch. Growstar S600W led grow light is very easy to install and use, plug into electric outlet (100-240VAC) directly and simple ON/OFF control.
This light will cover a 2 x2 grow - that's it.

DBaldass

DBaldass

that is fine and all but the glaring fact is, any of those lights that mars sold should be replaced, refunded or whatever in order to make the customer whole. the consumer trust that descriptions are based on truth and that all trade is based on that. if the buyer had paid with half real money and half fake money you would be pretty unhappy. and these are the little things that are so costly when your active on a site like ours. you are only as good as your last sale. sorry
I agree. I believe you’re only as good as your word. I. E. website

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree. I believe you’re only as good as your word. I. E. website
@ozarkgrey @DBaldass, yeah, we appreciate customer pointing out our mistakes, we are upgrading our website, need more be carefully double-check the info to avoid to mislead customers, that's why I noticed the wrong info here, and point this at the begging of this thread.

Mars Hydro promise 30days money back, 1 year full, 3 years limited warranty

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmer, please kindly check Mars Hydro products information on the official website, www.mars-hydro.com . We are only responsible for the official website
If order, don't forget the special coupon code "THC"😉

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
All the advertisements of amazon products are exaggerated. It not only decided by the manufacturer, it's decided by consumers and producers in this market. Most customers will ask, "I want to replace 400/1000 watts of HPS, how many watts of LEDs I need, not only Chinese LEDs, also USA....

growsince79

growsince79

When your advertisement claims your single light can replace a thousand watt HPS, but you know it would really take four lights to replace it, that's called exaggerating in China. In America we call that lying. It's not only unethical but also illegal.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
@MarsHydroLED you guys are selling the shit out of lights! i see em all over facebook and other sites i cruise, but never join. like rest stops "ahhaaha" all jokes aside you have to ask the questions, why and how? price point, advertising, false advertising, reputation, uneducated consumers etc etc so fourth and so on. because at some point you guys will need to pick a strength and stick with it! or you can do what most would do and that is ride this name as long as you can and then bury it and rise again newly rebranded ! this advert here and on amazon are not the only two. there is also a ebay listing that is misleading at best. i was a bidder on it till i saw the funny small print! i would have been pissed had i paid that much for a single mars COB! at that price point i could go with a timber or hlg etc. i have no bone to pick with you guys per say, but this yet another reason i had to advise my friends with brick and mortar stores to go another direction. however i do know of two stores within driving distance that carry mars and charge the same price as you guys and tell me how close their margins are?

growsince79

growsince79

All the advertisements of amazon products are exaggerated. It not only decided by the manufacturer, it's decided by consumers and producers in this market. Most customers will ask, "I want to replace 400/1000 watts of HPS, how many watts of LEDs I need, not only Chinese LEDs, also USA....
So now you decided to tell the truth on your website, but you still allow your amazon partners to lie- and thats supposed to be okay? In America that is not OK.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This is why I continue to point out how shady @MarsHydroLED is. If you want to be happy don’t mars

GreenDei

GreenDei

I figured i’ll share a quick update of how the VK has been doing since my last post.

I was able to determine the stunted flowering was caused by nitrogen toxicity. Evident in the large fan leaf clawing. I flushed as much as i could and had stopped feeding N and have only been feeding PK since.
I probably should’ve gone easy on the N during veg and ease into flowering. Lesson learnt.

Here’s how she looks like on day 44 (from first pistil, not from 12/12 switch) of flowering under the 100w LED.

44CAE208 A083 4044 AD7C 56F4A905146B
81F9C9F1 6A83 426A 84B8 F3AE2D272145
Top Bottom