Need some advice... bad

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, nevermind. So, what area of square foot do you use per 1000 watt? Favorite bulbs, ballasts???:hi

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

48" on center for me. 24" above the canopy. galaxy digital 1000 watt. King Cobra hood(Nice!!!) and Super Agro Hps!

S

Shady Acres

so you have a prior record? sounds like you hang out with the wrong crowd. and why are you blaming our country in your sig? you have no one to blame for your poor decisions but yourself.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah that wasnt where I was going with that man. Im not blaming anyone. I sit at home with my family. Thats it. I dont have the wrong crowd. We went to thebar 2 times last year. Not once this year.I accept the consequences for my actions and sometimes others. The fucking government and greed is my problem. And how insignifigant our lives are. What are you a Congressman or something?

G

gooey

im confused, what is it you need help with...you know what you want, go get it?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
"When life hands you shit. Make shit sandwiches."

Hope things get better for ya soon brutha.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

For sure guys. i just dont wanna open a can of worms here. I shouldnt have posted that. But Im freakin out. Ive changed eveything. Went to college. Got 2 vocational certificates. Im a go getter. Notta trouble maker. It sux to be judged on my past. But I guess thats the price ya pay.I wanna run. I dont feel this is Justice. Its job security for them while fucking the cat who needs it. becuz of myrecord, tis is my bread andbutter. Thats why Im here all day, I grow fuckin weed legally and kick it her at the farm. (Or step out for swim! Its so fuckin hotttt!!!!!) I wana run. I do. But thats al Ill ever do. Run. But a huge garden and a 100 grand would definitely help, ya know. Maybe I could buy my way out! Lol!!!

G

gooey

i take it the little men in blue are causing you issues? more explaination if you want....4x4 per thous...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

yeah, thats the gist of it. Suppose to go get sentenced for"assaulting an officer" on Aug 3rd. for pulling my hand away from him when the cuffs were too tight. They were taking me to jail becuz I finally decided to actually leave my house, some drunk spit on me so I knocked em out. I can deal with that one, but shouldnt he have been charged? Resisting and Obstructing/Assaulting an officer. WTF? So they could give me a year after I plead to RnO + Attepted Assault. Oh and dropped the habitual that made me looking at 15 fuckin years. What did I really do wrong? I spent my whole 20's in prison and deserved it, kinda. But I dont deserve to lose everything when I just got a fuckin life. its a hard pill to swallow. Im sorry guys. im not lookin for pity at alll. Advice or help maybe. I wanna get outta here. I know thats not manning up. But we all know itll be totally different story if I go with 10 grand as oppose to nothng.

G

gooey

hmm, dont run with only ten k amigo, i would advice you to get the best attorney you can with that ten k, fight it, prolly get it reduced some more, and next time you gotta realize the choice your making when you hit the dude...yes it sucks to be spit on, yes it sucks even more to do nothing, but that may have been yoiur best bet with what sounds like some priors...obviusly hindsight is 20/20, just my 2 cents, stay outta trouble and fight it

A

amstercal

You can't outrun your problems. None of us can. They will just be new, bigger ones in a different place. Get into some anger management, voluntarily as a gesture; get a lawyer who will help you show you're trying, even if the situation wasn't your fault; walk the straight and narrow for a while at least until you get your life back. The anxiety you have around this is probably worse than the reality. Good luck and sorry if I just got too mom on you, job hazard.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol.... Naw thats what I need. Im confused and scared. Ive got the world in my hands other than this. All of my projects and investments are show serious potential that could be capitolized on right now. My life's dreams and shit. It just hurts to not be able to live my life

G

gooey

you are livin your life, dont forget that, all your choices have outcomes...keep the long picture in sight at all times...keep keeping on

Top Bottom