need some advice on a live Rez grow

• Thread starter Littleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Littleman

What’s up everybody I’ve been studying this forum for quite some time and usually get the answer to my questions with out ever having to ask since there are so many curious, and out this world knowledgeable folks on here. But just like every one else on here some of my circumstances may force me to things a little bit different but before I do it i want to get a little feed back on my idea that way I don’t waste moooree time and more money.

So I bought some seeds finally from reputable seed dealer I guess you could say which wasn’t the Easiest or the cheaper since I live in Texas. And I’ve got like 12 to work with so I’m trying to take all the necessary steps to insure I get as many as I can out of those 12 I’ve done a few dwc runs and they’ve all been fun no doubt but also filled with some woes. Which Ive been cool with honestly; I grow cause i like weed, it takes my mind off work, and I guess it’s kind of keeps my mind busy. But this time around I do have a bit more money once so I want to be able to say it was worth it. Here’s what I’m working with:

It’s a shed that’s about 15ftx7ft
Sealed, insulated, window unit, and co2 hooked up to a controller

Growers choice 680w led 4x4-5x5 listed light footprint
Along with 1000w hps/mh

Using 14 gal totes for individual dwc(tried doing Rdwc but I couldn’t get it to work as efficiently as I wanted, need more bulkheads and better plumbing design/materials)

Ethos genitcs( not sure if that’s a good brand or whatever we’ll see I guess)

I haven’t been able to get any nutrients yet and nearest grow supply is about 100 miles away, but I was able get some great white to start inculcating the buckets
Not sure what nutrients to run this suggestions?

I’ve got Hanna ph pen and tds pens

Plan on running live system with great white

Here’s where I’m kinda wanting some advice, basically I’d like to get a pound or two if got one I’d be very pleased tbh.
I’ve got half of the shed being used by the 680 and the other half I have two 35 gallons water barrels where I have my RO water filter filling up On one side and the other side where i have a little counter and shelf to store my nutrients and other random grow stuff. Im plan on putting 2 buckets under the 680 and was squeezing the 1000w int between my little storage area the 680 which would give me about 3x3-3x2 area to grow one more in. The 680 will be able to go up to about 8-9ft before it hits the roof and the 1000w will be able to go up 6-7ft, I do plan on topping/ training.
Should I even bother with the 1000w?

would it be a good idea or pointless to inoculate one of those barrels of RO water with great white?

I just added great white to buckets and I don’t feel like waiting 2 weeks before germinating and placing seedlings in buckets. Do I have to? Or is it not that big of a deal?

Soaked hydroton in ph water for 2 days is that enough?

Planned on using rapid rooters good idea?

I’ll try and get the place cleaned up for pics soon I feel like it’ll help.
That’s all that I can think of at the moment anything helps here. Thanks for the reading my rambling non sense this my only outlet for grow talk so yeah that’s it is guess. Lol

Oh yeah is there app for i phone or Mac books for this place?

Top Bottom