Need some advice over early flower problems

• Thread starter snowmaners
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowmaners

I've had my plants on matching daylight schedule so between 13 and 14 hours of light when I put them outside maybe 3 weeks ago
I noticed that only the widows we're going into flower earlyThey're still really young I don't see why they still can't be salvaged and it's early in flowering I would say maybe a week in maybe two on the other one it even looks like the one thats like two weeks old is
Need some advice over early flower problems 2
Need some advice over early flower problems 4
Need some advice over early flower problems 2
Need some advice over early flower problems 5

Need some advice over early flower problems 3
S

snowmaners

It's been cloudy and raining this hole two weeks also the plants have been under the hips for almost 5 weeks

Galgrows

Galgrows

It's been cloudy and raining this hole two weeks also the plants have been under the hips for almost 5 weeks
Not sure i understood hips? Is that a light? Well this is what happens cause i've got a outdoor plant going into early flower also. Somewhere in it's grow it had less than what it needed to stay in veg. I'm just letting it go do it's thing but it's cold here also no rain just cold enough to stall the growth. I got plenty of sun at least 14hrs but my one evadently thought otherwise and decided to flower none others show it. Do what you want let it go or try and reveg we got no control of enviornments outdoors. But i do have cover for mine if it rains.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I put them out Too early and got premature flowering! Immediately cursed myself for being too stupid and stomped the males! Let the females go for another month, but they never revegged Naturally. Executed them with number 4 turkey shot! You could try putting them under your light for 18 to 20 hours a day and see if you can get them to re-veg. But revegging is a time consuming hassle! Probably better off starting Some more! In my opinion, the three Or four weeks you might gain on the front end by trying to cheat, doesn’t gain you that much on the back end! I don’t think the Reward is worth the risk! I’ve tried a couple of times, and got slapped down by mother nature both times! Decided to quit fighting her! My shit doesn’t go out full-time till June! Premature flowering is about the worst thing that can happen to you if you are an outdoor Grower! Just my two. Cents.

S

snowmaners

Im finding that out now but I was only running my lights 14 hours. This is the first time I've had them under for that amount of time though I figure there four-5 weeks old anyway I figure fuck it thats how long it will take for them to reveg new plant will be about the same. I started more about two weeks ago just because I was owed some blueberry headband strain. But I will leave them for now I thought maybe I cought them early enough that it would maybe take two weeks. I want to see for myself as an experiment so I can tell other people what my personal experience was and to know if it can be done I figure I have another 4 months till harvest that would be long enough for them to get back to original state but now with the ones I just planted that gives me like 16 plants and two autos so I can afford to loose a couple I normally plant a few extra just in case the neighbors car fucks a couple up or something happens...... something always happens to a couple of mine....i told the wife i was going to plant them in the woods across the street and see what happens but I really am pissed because the widdow is my absolute favorite strain here in Maryland they seem to do crazy well and they love the early fall change all different colors and I get arm size buds 😜 I wanted someone to say oh yeah that shit happens to me.....only took two weeks to straigen them out buds were baseball bat size........but this isint a perfect world. The reason I thought it wasn't that big of a deal is...I just read an article about dude cloning flowering plants and reveging them with insane results. Because the budsites become branches after flowing....thanks a bunch I will update you on my stupid ass....have you ever tried running 12/12 from the start that wouldn't throw them in to flower would it?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
But that is a generalization! Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less! I think a lot of it depends on your Standing with mistress, karma! With respect to premature flowering, I found that my standing isn’t very good!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The more you grow, the more you will find the old saying, you can’t, fool, mother, nature, is applicable! I would Think that they would flowers soon as they are old enough under 1212! But I don’t grow under plastic suns. I fucked them up enough under the real one!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Im finding that out now but I was only running my lights 14 hours. This is the first time I've had them under for that amount of time though I figure there four-5 weeks old anyway I figure fuck it thats how long it will take for them to reveg new plant will be about the same. I started more about two weeks ago just because I was owed some blueberry headband strain. But I will leave them for now I thought maybe I cought them early enough that it would maybe take two weeks. I want to see for myself as an experiment so I can tell other people what my personal experience was and to know if it can be done I figure I have another 4 months till harvest that would be long enough for them to get back to original state but now with the ones I just planted that gives me like 16 plants and two autos so I can afford to loose a couple I normally plant a few extra just in case the neighbors car fucks a couple up or something happens...... something always happens to a couple of mine....i told the wife i was going to plant them in the woods across the street and see what happens but I really am pissed because the widdow is my absolute favorite strain here in Maryland they seem to do crazy well and they love the early fall change all different colors and I get arm size buds 😜 I wanted someone to say oh yeah that shit happens to me.....only took two weeks to straigen them out buds were baseball bat size........but this isint a perfect world. The reason I thought it wasn't that big of a deal is...I just read an article about dude cloning flowering plants and reveging them with insane results. Because the budsites become branches after flowing....thanks a bunch I will update you on my stupid ass....have you ever tried running 12/12 from the start that wouldn't throw them in to flower would it?
you can start seedlings at 12/12 but better increase hours above 14 hrs in 2 weeks after as i’ve seen mature plants in as early as 3-4 weeks old,..
revegging flowering plants (monster cropping) can take easily 5,6,7 weeks to be fully back in a vegetative state of growth,..

S

snowmaners

Im just super pissed because I spent a good bit of time training these bitches I think in just goi g to bri g them in for a week a week for an extra hour or two in the evenings see if I can get them back quick. It's literally like $130 in seeds alone that possibly can be fucked up Hopfully it's just these 5 its a total of 11 plants that i had under the lights the other sativa strain shows no sighn of flowing

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
you can start seedlings at 12/12 but better increase hours above 14 hrs in 2 weeks after as i’ve seen mature plants in as early as 3-4 weeks old,..
revegging flowering plants (monster cropping) can take easily 5,6,7 weeks to be fully back in a vegetative state of growth,..
Isn’t that what you have to do to keep A mother plant going for years? Keep cloning and cloning and cloning?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Im just super pissed because I spent a good bit of time training these bitches I think in just goi g to bri g them in for a week a week for an extra hour or two in the evenings see if I can get them back quick. It's literally like $130 in seeds alone that possibly can be fucked up Hopfully it's just these 5 its a total of 11 plants that i had under the lights the other sativa strain shows no sighn of flowing
Oh well! Now, you know! Nobody said lessons are cheap! I found that out real early! You can’t be too careful! Good luck!

S

snowmaners

My wife has friends that buy a bunch of these calls table top plants to her rich friends I might just throw them on the 12/12 and 6 weeks call it a day....lol

IMG 20240519 0116226002
S

snowmaners

Thanks for the help....guys I'll keep you posted down the road to tell you how much time and energy,nuts,training that I wasted that I should of just thrown them away...... 🤣

S

snowmaners

We own a tropical plan company and I have been looking in to trying to just sell pot plants full time because we get so many people that ask and basically just do a few for friends I can't find anything on the laws here it's like a gray area people keep telling me....maybe one day..there is a shop in Baltimore that sells three foot plants and they have no special licenses or anything...but most likely feds are on there ass. Again thanks. I love growing....even the bad parts like this so it's a good time either way thanks.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I put them out Too early and got premature flowering! Immediately cursed myself for being too stupid and stomped the males! Let the females go for another month, but they never revegged Naturally. Executed them with number 4 turkey shot! You could try putting them under your light for 18 to 20 hours a day and see if you can get them to re-veg. But revegging is a time consuming hassle! Probably better off starting Some more! In my opinion, the three Or four weeks you might gain on the front end by trying to cheat, doesn’t gain you that much on the back end! I don’t think the Reward is worth the risk! I’ve tried a couple of times, and got slapped down by mother nature both times! Decided to quit fighting her! My shit doesn’t go out full-time till June! Premature flowering is about the worst thing that can happen to you if you are an outdoor Grower! Just my two. Cents.
>Executed them with number 4 turkey shot!

😱 😂🤣😂 (❤️Classic🏆)

Latest posts

Top Bottom