Need some advice!

• Thread starter Catdaddy222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Catdaddy222

Catdaddy222

I need some advice. I been growing for about 2 years now. I have 4 Phantom II’s 1,000 watt double ended bulbs. I’m growing this Lime Skunk which says 8-9 weeks. I’m on Week 8 now. Is it normal that some of my huge colas have white hairs still? Should I let it keep going until I see more orange hairs on tops? Bottom buds have orange hairs already. I’m using Canna Nutrients.

Need some advice
Need some advice 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need some advice. I been growing for about 2 years now. I have 4 Phantom II’s 1,000 watt double ended bulbs. I’m growing this Lime Skunk which says 8-9 weeks. I’m on Week 8 now. Is it normal that some of my huge colas have white hairs still? Should I let it keep going until I see more orange hairs on tops? Bottom buds have orange hairs already. I’m using Canna Nutrients.
when they start putting white hairs back on is a sign of heat issue,check your thrich for cloudy or amber,amber couch loc,cloudy speedy

Catdaddy222

Catdaddy222

Thank you. My temperature is a steady 78 with 46% humidity.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Trichomes are milky white.
feed nothing but water from here on out,or harvest it ,i like cloudy thrich a speedy buzz,amber puts me to sleep,wont take no time feeding water and the plant will turn yellow and eat itself

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yes you should keep it going in my opinion. Did you run into some problems? Its a bit unhappy and probably stunted i think. Either case usually adding 1-2 weeks to the breeders time is a good idea. Mine never finishes on the time that breeders claim.

Also when you look at the trichomes, look at them from the sides. Don’t shine the light of a microbes or a loupe from the top. That big sphere filled with cannabinoids glows white under light. Lastly, you should look at the calyxes. Not the trichomes on the sugar leaves.

Top Bottom