need some advice.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey friends:smiley_joint:
need some advice on what this could be, ive seen it before but cant recall what the problem was..

Need some advice

did a good flush but the run-off water did not seem very bad at all slight piss color like a watered down mountain dew...
thanks

C

Cannibis Cajun

I found this on the farm. im sure it will be all you need.

JAWS

JAWS

hey cajun:smiley_joint:
thanks dude but i got that sheet in my fav's list, but its not helping me out with this one...im thinking copper DEF but cant get a good look at the damage it causes in the pic on that sheet....

ANY ONE ELSE!!
thanks bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hey dex.
could be but if so its in an advanced stage already, not to worried about getting bud far more worried about NOT getting the seeds that are being made inside the shoots..
more reading 4me.

dextr0

dextr0

have you looked at the roots??...i hate to even mention that but...

G

green stub

Dude,

repot with worming castings as base it will recover

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:bong2:
umm yaa she looks SAT DOM for sure..

STUB, why would you say to REPOT can you speak more about why your suggesting that rout?...

been growing in these pots for years and ive never incountered a root-bound plant ever, abd this is the only plant thats doing this so it is indeed STRAIN RELATED no doubt..i have two cuts going in 16oz styros and there doing find with no signs of root-bound...
thanks guys:bong2:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What medium is that girl growing in? I've seen that before, in some diagnosis thingie, but damn if I can remember where or what it is. I wanna say a phos or potassium issue, but I don't think that's right. Looks like they're hitting about a month in. Is the necrosis/discoloration spreading? Have you thought about just hitting 'em with a good foliar and see if that straightens it up? I'd use something like Maxsea that has everything in it--copper, boron, molybdenum, strontium, manganese... wait a minute, could that be like the photo of manganese deficiency I saw? Damn, I'm sorry, I truly can't remember right now. In any event, even though the Maxsea isn't organic, it's good stuff applied judiciously. Plus, my rhododendrons LOVE IT, especially as a foliar feed.

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:anim_44:
first off i thank every one who has taken the time to shoot me there thoughts on this on-going problem..

SEA, ya bro you and i are in the same space here I FN know i have seen this before but just cant put my finger on the exact problem....but doing anything out-side flushing with out knowing the problem can just F$$$ things up even worse...

ok so will anybody agree with me that a PH FLUC could cause a NUTE LOCK-OUT that RESULTS in this type of degradation??...reason im asking is the fact that the run-off water was not at all nasty and was nothing like what you would expect to see with an OVER-FERT issue..

sooo what i did was i did a calabration check on my PH METER and it was .5 off and the fact that i ajust everything at around 6.6 this could be a major problem indeed...soo i have not been ajusting to 6.6 ive really been AJUSTING to 7.1 :sick0004:.....i have sence AJUSTED my meter but not sure i figuared this one out in time or IF THAT WAS EVEN THE PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH...but at the end of the day atleast i got the meter ajusted up right..

this problem up untill this morning was only on one plant but now i see the beginings starting on another, in the morning i will flush the second plant and watch her closely over the next few days....the other plants seem to be fine for now....

layout..
soil
gh 3part ferts
cal-mag
dimond netar
florous
kool-bloom

style is usualy feed-water-feed-water and so-on-so-on, im a very very very simple grower i dont do anything thats not super easy....i have not had a plant issue in the last HELL 5grows so when im faced with one im usualy pretty FN bad at fixing my own plants HAHAHA...
thanks crew:RastaBong:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I agree that the pH being off can create a whole host of problems. I don't agree that testing run-off is necessarily an accurate measure of what's truly going on, though. I do keep my meter calibrated, every two weeks at a minimum since I use it daily.

Try this:

JAWS

JAWS

hey sea:bubblez:
umm never said i tested the run-off water i just said i noticed after the flush that the water did not look nasty like one might see if it was an over-fert problem..

going to do a reflush in the morning seeing the meter has been ajusted to the proper point...
thanks bro:icon_spin:

JAWS

JAWS

hello.
ok so i cant seem to get a pin-point on what this is from anybody and ive done what i thought was best for her and that was a good flush to get things back in a base-line and i have done that but now its time to deside what action to take next....

dont have any DEF to go after persay but im gonna just restart my feeding layout and hope that the ajustment i made to the meter was the thing that will help get her back on her feet, if not then she not long for this world...

this morning i found the same problem starting on another plant so i flushed that one aswell this morning..

PICT0501

and here is a pic of what the SUGAR APE looks like this morning...
PICT0500

again thanks for ANY help.
peace.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Manganese deficiency was the closest thing I found when I spent a few minutes searching last night. It sounds like it's spreading rather quickly.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:sun
thanks again for stopping in and trying to help me out every little bit helps...

dont think its a MAG or a CAL/NITRO def, at this point i have desided to try a feed with ether MIRACLE GROW TOMATO FERT or PETERS 20-20-20 if i can find any around here....for some reason wallie world does not carrie peters any more nor does lowes, i'll try home depot tomarrow...it will take a day or two before the flushed plants will be ready to take any fresh liquids...

if those trys do not work then im not sure what im gonna do, i guess i will just grow out what dont die off...
thanks again bro:bong2:

M

MSL Foundation

Sorry to hear your having problems Jaws!

I would think the same as everyone else here... So I will not add anything but good luck and I hope it comes out ok!

Much Love Brotha!

B

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hello SEA:sun
thanks again for stopping in and trying to help me out every little bit helps...

dont think its a MAG or a CAL/NITRO def, at this point i have desided to try a feed with ether MIRACLE GROW TOMATO FERT or PETERS 20-20-20 if i can find any around here....for some reason wallie world does not carrie peters any more nor does lowes, i'll try home depot tomarrow...it will take a day or two before the flushed plants will be ready to take any fresh liquids...

if those trys do not work then im not sure what im gonna do, i guess i will just grow out what dont die off...
thanks again bro:bong2:
I haven't seen Peter's for sale in so long. I have used the following "blue stuffs" to pull girls out of weirdnesses: MG Plant Food, some brand of orchid food (liked this stuff the best), and what I use now is Botanica Maxsea. This stuff is fantastic as a foliar feed.

I wasn't saying a magnesium deficiency, nor calcium or nitrogen. Manganese, different beast, micro, probably a more rare occurrence.

I hope you can get this solved ASAP.

JAWS

JAWS

hey guys:animbong:
MSL, thanks for the incouragement my friend i will do what i can...

SEA, ya brother im starting to think it mite be micro in nature becase i just cant pin-point what it is at this point, i will try the MIR MATER FERTS and see if that helps....

i just ask this Question over to IC so i may aswell ask it here aswell...

a few years back there was a list going around that had like 20 different DEF on it and it was layed out like this..

IF THE PROBLEM IS STARTING AT THE TOP AND MOVEING DOWN IT COULD BE THIS--or IF THE PROBLEM STATED AT THE MIDDLE AND IS MOVEING UP-WARD IT COULD BE THIS---or IF THE YELLOWING STARTED AT THE BOTTOM AND IS MOVEING UP-WARD IT COULD BE THIS...

and it gave CURES to fix the problem if you found the you had and were battleing with....IF ANY ONE remembers this list and cant point me to it that would be FN awesome...

P.S the reason im asking for this list in the fact that the problem im having is following that list i just jnow it is...

my problem is starting at the top ON THE OLDER FAN LEAVES and moveing DOWN THE PLANT and along the way its moveing inward to the newer growth..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gimme a minute, I have a buncha stuff bookmarked. It's not necessarily cannabis-specific, though, ok?

Alright, I'm just c&p'ing what I think are going to be the most helpful places for you to look:

114 Photos of Mineral Deficiencies in Plants (~ 1 meg) for Visual Diagnosis

Diagnosing Plant Problems

Plant Physiology Online: Symptoms of Deficiency In Essential Minerals

One for cannabis: 2 Marijuana Nutrient And Deficiency Reports

Latest posts

Top Bottom