need some advise about my plants

• Thread starter jetbtkng
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
No worries man. Someone will help. If they made it through this summer then they can make it through anything. Maybe give it some time then see how your solution worked? Have a good day!

L

Learningdetroit

so u guys gave up on me, I'm just trying to get my girls healthy...

We didn't give up on you we gave you a lot of different ideas as to what could have been the issue.

I'm still not convinced that you weren't given autoflowers and stunted them.

All you really can do is just feed and water and hope for the best at this point.

I wouldn't of put them under lights, the electric bill isn't worth what you'll be harvesting. You put them under to try and get them to flower? If you didn't have them at 14>hours then you could potentially try and transplant them into larger containers with clean soil so the roots have a chance to grow out of the sand you used. But If you already started the flower process you'll just cause reveg.

Next go around avoid mixing random construction sand into your soil and just get a bag of promix or another soil and add perlite if you feel it's not airy enough.

Sand soil mix definitely has way more drawbacks than the benefit of drainage.

Last edited:
jetbtkng

jetbtkng

We didn't give up on you we gave you a lot of different ideas as to what could have been the issue.

I'm still not convinced that you weren't given autoflowers and stunted them.

All you really can do is just feed and water and hope for the best at this point.

I wouldn't of put them under lights, the electric bill isn't worth what you'll be harvesting. You put them under to try and get them to flower? If you didn't have them at 14>hours then you could potentially try and transplant them into larger containers with clean soil so the roots have a chance to grow out of the sand you used. But If you already started the flower process you'll just cause reveg.

Next go around avoid mixing random construction sand into your soil and just get a bag of promix or another soil and add perlite if you feel it's not airy enough.

Sand soil mix definitely has way more drawbacks than the benefit of drainage.
well the small plant is a seed someone gave me a couple yrs ago & i found in my junk drawer, the other is from seedsman seeds, Critical Orange Punch Feminised, so what are your guys thoughts on my ph levels, i flushed them yesterday, now im just letting them dry out a few days then start feeding them again... & thank u all for your input..

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

ok im back & here are my plants, the smaller one i re soiled it perlite & potting soil the other just left it, i planted them in july, im not giving up on these two, finally got my ph right, got some other goodies to feed them, cal mag, easy peasy plant food 6-2-4 which im cutting in half to 3-1-2, so u think i should lettem flower or keep growing...

Thumbnail1
Thumbnail2
Thumbnail3
Thumbnail4
Thumbnail5

Latest posts

Top Bottom