Need some help... Any advice welcome

• Thread starter Medical Mike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medical Mike

Medical Mike

i have a couple plants that are showing some type of deficiency, i cant point it out exactally so im going to try flushing because im not sure i balanced the ph properly, heres some pics of my plants, im sure you guys can decipher the problem.
Need some help any advice welcome

This is on R2D2 strain closeup

Need some help any advice welcome 2

R2D2 better shot

Need some help any advice welcome 3

This is on my Pineapple Chunk. I believe my lights are too close to this guy as it is by itself on its own 600w

Need some help any advice welcome 4

Yellow starting on candy kush.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
looks like phosphorus deficiency to me but dont take my word for it ...

P

paulycali

Also how close are your lights and what is the intensity? Any how many plants under each light

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

the leaf closest to the light is only at 75* 5 under one and 1 under 600w.
IMG 0631

wide view
IMG 0632

Thats how close they are
IMG 0633

closer view of some of the leaves on the plat under the 600. i believe it is hung too close, the leaves are curled like a v
IMG 0634

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not have my glasses with me but what I can see would not make me think I would need to spray something to kill something there. I am blind without them so take this with a grain of salt. I would flush them with a even bal nute 6-6-6 at 250 ppms. I would also floral spray the with a low dose of Kelp. It seems from what I can see is the ridges between the viens the cells are dieing. All I see is color so I am guessing your cells are popping due to water being held back by roots or a real bad low rh problem.
I just responded because i do not believe it to be an attack of something rather a chem problem. But It is like the blind leading the blind. Good luck,JK

montanamike1

montanamike1

I agree with JK (like everyone, lol!), it's most likely a nutrient issue caused by ph imbalance. I know flushing in pots is a bitch, so another alternative could be to topdress with prilled dolomite lime, feed Aerated Compost Teas (many tutorials on this site but Capulator's is probably the best), and water with a low dose, even strength nutrient; (JK nailed it at 6-6-6) generally just going with 5ml/gal of base, cal/mag, and micro will get you there without ppm calculations.

Those ladies look very healthy overall, BTW, what are the temps/humidity/nute regimen/dirt composition?

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

I do not have my glasses with me but what I can see would not make me think I would need to spray something to kill something there. I am blind without them so take this with a grain of salt. I would flush them with a even bal nute 6-6-6 at 250 ppms. I would also floral spray the with a low dose of Kelp. It seems from what I can see is the ridges between the viens the cells are dieing. All I see is color so I am guessing your cells are popping due to water being held back by roots or a real bad low rh problem.
I just responded because i do not believe it to be an attack of something rather a chem problem. But It is like the blind leading the blind. Good luck,JK

thanks for the advice JK, on another note, would semi-chlorinated water make those bleach stains? i aerated it for 24 hrs before watering but i thin it still may be a problem

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

I agree with JK (like everyone, lol!), it's most likely a nutrient issue caused by ph imbalance. I know flushing in pots is a bitch, so another alternative could be to topdress with prilled dolomite lime, feed Aerated Compost Teas (many tutorials on this site but Capulator's is probably the best), and water with a low dose, even strength nutrient; (JK nailed it at 6-6-6) generally just going with 5ml/gal of base, cal/mag, and micro will get you there without ppm calculations.

Those ladies look very healthy overall, BTW, what are the temps/humidity/nute regimen/dirt composition?

temp currently runs about 70-75 during day an 60-65 night
im currently using verde, calmag, root stimulator (looking to brew my own but am clueless on to how i go about it). I have 2" of hydrotin pellets with the rest coco-grow. for me it drains very nicely water every 2 days. im open to try new regimes as i havent stated flower yet. i have been using pure flowers but HydroRocks says, "that is really a systemic pesticide and NOT a bloom booster. Just because a product may help flowering does NOT make it a PK Booster as it is usually called." so i am now unsure as to what i'd use now. beastie bloom for macro and supernova for micro?

J

Jalisco Kid

As my pa would say you are grasping at straws with that theory. Light can "bleach" color out but I have used the gnarliest tap water in socal and never had that problem. JK
If you took the time to floral spray a branch with different elements you might fix your problem in 3 days or I should say figure it out. Use this as a learning experience. Next time you have clones you do not need gak them uo and figure out how to revive them. jk

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

As my pa would say you are grasping at straws with that theory. Light can "bleach" color out but I have used the gnarliest tap water in socal and never had that problem. JK
If you took the time to floral spray a branch with different elements you might fix your problem in 3 days or I should say figure it out. Use this as a learning experience. Next time you have clones you do not need gak them uo and figure out how to revive them. jk
What elements should i start with? IYO

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

you like it? haha i got it from a buddy of mine, it is freakin awesome. its made by actron. Find it here here

montanamike1

montanamike1

temp currently runs about 70-75 during day an 60-65 night
im currently using verde, calmag, root stimulator (looking to brew my own but am clueless on to how i go about it). I have 2" of hydrotin pellets with the rest coco-grow. for me it drains very nicely water every 2 days. im open to try new regimes as i havent stated flower yet. i have been using pure flowers but HydroRocks says, "that is really a systemic pesticide and NOT a bloom booster. Just because a product may help flowering does NOT make it a PK Booster as it is usually called." so i am now unsure as to what i'd use now. beastie bloom for macro and supernova for micro?

I'm not a big fan of Humbolt nutrients; like many other farmers on here, I've used at least a half a dozen different nutrient lines, and a few like PureBlendPro, Canna, and Soul Synthetics are my personal favorites. If I were you, I'd switch to a simple, high quality nutrient line like Canna or Soul Synthetics for half of the garden and see if that improves things; if nothing else, you're better off in the long run using high-quality nutrients.

Cort

Cort

Mike, Did you flush and test runoff for ph and ppm?

How are the girls now?

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

im going to test the runoff tonight, everything else is good exept the discoloration and browning on the R2. i recently purchased liquid karma and things started to look better

Latest posts

Top Bottom