need some help , first time grower

• Thread starter aqif
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aqif

aqif

Hello to all
first i would like to thank all the members for making such a wonderful forum since i was doing a bit of browsing before this post

i am a first time grower , located in Greece , plenty of sun and hot during summer and
growing in my balcony

i usually water my plants once in 2-3 day ( combination of 2 with 3 and vice versa ) . lately the leaves has some issues/mark/signs/scars​

please take a look at the attached photos and tell me what is the problem , also any tip/hint​

P.S: i dont know what strain/seed type is this so someone providing ,if possible , what type of strain/seed type is this would be very grateful​

Need some help  first time grower
Need some help  first time grower 2
Need some help  first time grower 3
Need some help  first time grower 4
Need some help  first time grower 5
Need some help  first time grower 6

thanks in advance​

Durty_South

Durty_South

Looks like heat stress to me. But could be your water.
What nutes are using? R/O water or tap? What type soil are you using? Check your run off. Might be ph fluctuation as well.
Make sure your water is between 6.0 and 6.5. If using tap water let it stand for 24 hrs before using. If you don't have a ph meter buy one.
Remember, its just a weed. Feed it and water it properly and you will be rewarded.

As to the strain, looks like Indica dominate to me. Good luck.

Peace.

Durty

aqif

aqif

hi durty
thanks for the reply

still no nutes till now , the water is tap water left for more that 24 hrs in an open tank and also i have a digital Ph meter which i use to make sure thats between 6.0 - 6.5 ( using soda or vinegar to balance till 6.3 ) before i water the plant, even though i never Ph-ed the run off water

the soil is a bought one on local flower shops ( just common one , no perlite , no vermiculite etc , i think its mostly of escrements and dead erbs/flower/woods)

also this leave https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/attachments/2-jpg.216862/ was fully opened and not low headed just 4-5 days before

any other suggestion
thnx ;)

jagle

jagle

hi durty
thanks for the reply

still no nutes till now , the water is tap water left for more that 24 hrs in an open tank and also i have a digital Ph meter which i use to make sure thats between 6.0 - 6.5 ( using soda or vinegar to balance till 6.3 ) before i water the plant, even though i never Ph-ed the run off water

the soil is a bought one on local flower shops ( just common one , no perlite , no vermiculite etc , i think its mostly of escrements and dead erbs/flower/woods)

also this leave https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/attachments/2-jpg.216862/ was fully opened and not low headed just 4-5 days before

any other suggestion
thnx ;)

I looks to me like either stress or nutes.

you mention your not using any nutes, how long has the plant been flowering?

aqif

aqif

almost 3 weeks from now .... also since 2 members till now hasnt mentioned mites/bugs may i be a bit sure thats not mites/bugs ?

i did a close up (naked eye ) inspection and didnt saw any moving nasty things

jagle

jagle

no dont think bugs. but with 3 weeks into 12/12 its gone through its first 2 weeks of transition period and into week 1 of flowering, id say time to start feeding too. cannabis plants are need much much more nutrients then normal plants

aqif

aqif

hi jagle
in reality , since they are on my balcony there isnt a real light period , they got what mother natyre sends ( sunny day, rainy day , gray sky etc )

what you recomend and what ratio of NPK

jagle

jagle

well no because they are on a balcony they they do have a light cycle, just a natural one and not a forced one.
and because they are on you're balcony, do you live in an apartment? very windy i presume?

use this to determine the light / dark hours in the day for your latitude

http://www.jgiesen.de/daylight/

when it comes to nutes, id start now with a basic all round flower feed, anything low in N higher in P, K..

aqif

aqif

had a look at that website , but damn i regrets the astronomy lessons at school :)

i live in a private villa ( not one of those Beverly Hills etc ) and its not so much windy , we have a calm/normal wind ( just makes the leaves moves a bit )

can you provide a link on amazon/ebay for such nutrients ?

thanxxxx :)

Daylight
aqif

aqif

i have local shops here , but god knows what are in those packets/bags/

aqif

aqif

i was checkin a bit just now , and i can clearly see white things but white white white like snowhite , less than a 1 millimeter .
is the god of canna laughting upon me ?
are they mites/bugs ?

Kcar

Kcar

You have Thrips (Western Garden Thrips probably.) Get anything with Spinosad in it. Kills them dead in one shot.

aqif

aqif

thanks Kcar for you input , but as i was asking a bit above do you recommend a specific product ... and possibly a link on amazon/ebay

Kcar

Kcar

Just go to amazon and type in 'Spinosad' then take your pick. They are mostly all the same. Greenlight, Capt Jack's, Monterrey Garden spray.
All have the same concentration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom