Wanted Need some help from anyone

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

I know this is an odd question, but does our can anyone help me out with some ph ☝️and👇? I'd buy it myself but my ex-employer took my last paycheck and need some asap. I'm fighting for but it'll take too long. Please anyone I'd really appreciate it and won't hesitate to repay as soon as possible. Thanks guys.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I know this is an odd question, but does our can anyone help me out with some ph ☝️and👇? I'd buy it myself but my ex-employer took my last paycheck and need some asap. I'm fighting for but it'll take too long. Please anyone I'd really appreciate it and won't hesitate to repay as soon as possible. Thanks guys.
Use the diy version from citrus juice to baking soda not ideal but will work in a pinch

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your pH is high fill a 16oz cup of water and add a small splash of white vinegar stir and give to plant go easy you can allways repeat, if your pH is low fill a 16oz cup of water and add a bit of baking soda stir and give to plant and again go easy bc you can repeat, or you can go to a hydro store or on the net and buy pH up/down

CTABB83

CTABB83

Thanks guys. So to explain fully my soil ph is 5.6 and when I mix the fertilizer with my ro I get a ph of about 7.8 or so and that seems kinda high. I'm only feeding about half the recommended dosage. I'm just worried I'll mess it up. I'm also getting some molasses in a few days. One last thing, what is going on with this plant? It was a straggler that I didn't notice so I figured I'd grow it. I have no idea what's going on!

20220115 123737
20220115 123719
CTABB83

CTABB83

My other plant is doing awesome I think. Just trying to be patient. I'm curious when I should flip to flower? First pic is today, 2nd is from the 11th

20220115 123826
20220111 120434
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
expect 2ft stretch during flower time and you need about 2ft of space between light and top of the plant in flower time. I'd remove the bins and boxes under the pods and get a feel how far you can veg out

CTABB83

CTABB83

expect 2ft stretch during flower time and you need about 2ft of space between light and top of the plant in flower time. I'd remove the bins and boxes under the pods and get a feel how far you can veg out
Thanks I planned on removing them, and I'm trying my best at keeping it going out rather than up. Also it's probably still to soon but any gender ideas from this pic

20220115 133641
PK1

PK1

Supporter
it's too soon to say. You'll know the sex after the 1st week of flower

Top Bottom