Need some help on a new strain.

• Thread starter LA Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LA Woman

Hey guys. I've been searching and can't find what I want/need in a new strain. Currently I'm growing greenhouse SLH. Looking really frosty but, yield doesn't look great and is lanky even with my 1000 hps. Also have some others but nothing is what I'm looking for.
So what I want are:
1.short
2.fast finish
3.high thc
4.bag appeal
5.easy cloner
6.lots of weight
Am I asking too much? seriously? I know alot of you out here are experts and Ii just need some input. I have really been looking into Joey weed. I also like TGA. And cannacopia has some neat looking stuff too. Basically I need help. I grow in soil but have some hempy buckets going now and next grow I will doing ebb and flow which will only be about 1 month away so I really need some info to get my order in. Thanks guys and you need more info from me don't hesitate to ask. Meagan

S

Sway

anything from the cali connection will do you right. try chem valley kush for a nice yield

D

dailychronic

Look for some diffrent kinds of hash plants they should be what your looking for

friction

friction

Jilly bean could be what you are searching for from tga, if you top her early then lst you can get really good results. pz.

20north

get querkle or something with spacequeen in it from tga that will yield good and have a awsome potency

L

LA Woman

My only issue with TGA is his strains are geared toward soil and I want to get into hydro. Does TGA do good in hydro as well?

M

Mr.LovaLova

I have been doing a ton of research, and also had a thread similiar to this one. I ordered Subcool's 3D here from the farm, and hash plant from Sensi. Both are supposed to finish in 45-50 days with dank nugs, but I like the pedigree of the 3D a lil more. A buddy of mine grows strait up afghani and has awsome results in 45-50 days. I personally don't like high though, clubs you over the head and gives you major "couchlock." Good luck and happy hunting! LL

L

LA Woman

I have been doing a ton of research, and also had a thread similiar to this one. I ordered Subcool's 3D here from the farm, and hash plant from Sensi. Both are supposed to finish in 45-50 days with dank nugs, but I like the pedigree of the 3D a lil more. A buddy of mine grows strait up afghani and has awsome results in 45-50 days. I personally don't like high though, clubs you over the head and gives you major "couchlock." Good luck and happy hunting! LL

Yeah i actually was looking and found your thread. I commented on bob being non-helpful. I am going to look at 3D because your like the third person that told me more about it. Like I said in the first post TGA was on my short list. Any more? Meagan

B

Beasters X Haze

There's a strain out there that fits your criteria except for the yield, it's more like a medium yield. The strain is called White buddah (White Lightning x Reclining buddah) I've also seen just straight white lightning too, probably some of the best bag appeal I can think of. great in hydro, great in SOG. good luck!

M

Mr.LovaLova

Jillybean and Querkle are a couple of other fast flowering strains from TGA Subcool

S

Sway

if u run that stuff ^ watch out for the hermies and 100+ phenos in a pack.

L

LA Woman

So is TGA known for hermies and alot of different phenos? Meagan

B

BUDOGHI

Check out TGA Agent Orange does good in hydro. Its productive.

L

LA Woman

Check out TGA Agent Orange does good in hydro. Its productive.

I was close to buying agent orangs a few months ago because I read where it was subcools heaviest yielding plant on his last run.

F

frogeye

nice to see some1 else from so fla id go with sannies herijuana super super potent decent yields and about 60 day finish probably 1 of the strongest for a 60-65 day strain

L

LA Woman

I'll have to look that one up frogeye....never heard of it. Yep florida now via cali. I like florida all in all, but the summer heat is a killer. I like the warm water though. Meagan.

S

satty

You cant go wrong with " Joeys Weed " at the price
and the quality.
Go for the C99 X Apollo 11
One on my best, bud sites galore on that strain.
Finishes fast also.

:004:

Top Bottom