• Thread starter LA Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LA Woman

You cant go wrong with " Joeys Weed " at the price
and the quality.
Go for the C99 X Apollo 11
One on my best, bud sites galore on that strain.
Finishes fast also.

:004:

See Joey weed is a breeder that I honestly haven't heard one bad thing about. Is the smell still really low with the apollo 11 x? Because people say the c99 is so low smell that you can grow without a carbon filter.

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Sensi Star. Ready in 55 days, short squat, killer knock down smoke. Good lemony fuel burnt rubber taste.Bag appeal is all the way there especially if you choose the "sativa" leaning pheno.Only drawback is its leafy.

L

LA Woman

You all are turning me on to some good stuff here. Keep em coming. I am close to choosing and then I will probably start a diary. Meagan :)

W

WilliamsWonder

C99! My personal favorite. Everything you asked for, C99 has.

WilliamsWonder

W

WilliamsWonder

You can veg her into a huge bush if you're wanting huge weight. C99 has a decent weight though.

WilliamsWonder

L

LA Woman

So c99 is mostly bushy but not tall? I can't grow tall plants so veg time usually matters. I use a 1000 hps so how many could I grow with clones at only 1-2 weeks veg? Meagan

convex

convex

If a short veg. for clones is important then you may have to rethink a few of the suggestions here. Most indicas will not give you the weight you want with such a short growth period.

Cheers

G

guanoman

I would suggest critical mass from mr nice seeds. a fellow farmer grew some in 50 days and the return was hugh flowers with a fantastic buzz!!

L

LA Woman

If a short veg. for clones is important then you may have to rethink a few of the suggestions here. Most indicas will not give you the weight you want with such a short growth period.

Cheers

I can deal with a month veg. but my "hydro" would have to be passive because when you add rez, flood table and light hood I have no room to spare for the actual plant with a 7 ft ceiling. So in short I would rather grow with passive hydro for (longer veg) the indica to have weight.

L

LA Woman

Hey guanoman thx for the input. I forgot all about crit mass.

convex

convex

I can deal with a month veg. but my "hydro" would have to be passive because when you add rez, flood table and light hood I have no room to spare for the actual plant with a 7 ft ceiling. So in short I would rather grow with passive hydro for (longer veg) the indica to have weight.

Ahhh no worries then ... :)

Cheers

F

frogeye

if weight is really ur main concern try heavy duty fruity from thseeds. i say break the chains and just go for some sssdh or nevilles haze lol.top notch good yielders long flowering but wellllllllll worth it if ur gonna do it go for the best money can buy.peace

L

LA Woman

Looks good mmj, I was just looking for something with a shorter flower time than 8-10 weeks.

L

LA Woman

Well I just purchased some new seeds. They are from Nirvana and are AK48 and Northern Lights. I almost bought K2 from KC Brains but pulled it out of my basket. I have looked and looked and finally just said enough and bought them. From everything I have read (and thats ALOT) Nirvana is as hit or miss as most f2 breeders out there. Does anyone have experience with these? I'd love to hear about it. Meagan :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom