Need some help pics below

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

I have to purple kush plants on 24 I feel there gonna out grow my room also one looks like it’s about to bud or starting to show it I’m not sure I’m a new grower so how can I slow down growth ? (also I have two gorilla glue #4 auto flowers in there ) willing to change them to a different tent what wood be the best way to start budding them from a 24 hour light cycle 12 and 12 ?
Need some help pics below
Need some help pics below 2
Need some help pics below 3

BigCube

BigCube

If you think they are big now, when they flower they grow 70% to 100% taller.

If your plant is photoperiod, you can top it or train it. If its auto you might not have time or fortitude to top or train.

The general rule of thumb is to flip the lights over to flower when the plant is about half the size you want it to be. They really blow up in flower. What you have now is called pre flower. Usually happens 4 or 5 weeks in to veg.

Moshmen

Moshmen

My limited auto experience says that without training most grow to be about 3-4’ tall if let be .
LST can be an option if your height challenged! I would not top or fim any of my autos. They a designed to be fast ! U do t want to slow em down . The photoperiod stuff haven’t grown indoors yet , cubes the man ! Take a look at his garden

Top Bottom