Need some help please thanks in advance

• Thread starter Reed74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reed74

Reed74

I’m pretty new at this but have been lucky so far.
Now I have an issue!
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Need some help please thanks in advance
Need some help please thanks in advance 2

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you could have a combination of a few things that could be caused by one thing..
answer the above reply for a more accurate opinion along with whole plant pictures.,
i see what could be light stress, septoria, phosphorus deficiency and a calmag deficiency..
so firstly give us your grow information..

Reed74

Reed74

Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Any Pests? No
What Strain is it? Blueberry auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
Is it in vegetative or flowering Stage? 4 weeks in for an auto showing signs of flower

If in vegetative stage... How Long? 4 weeks auto
If in flowering stage... How Long? 1 week approx. showing sings of flower
How many plants? 2 only one is showing trouble
If Soil... what is in your mix? Vow 420
If Soil... what size pot? 7gal
if coco, how often are you feeding?na
PH of reservoir?
PH of water prior to feeding?na
If Hydro, reservoir size?na
If Hydro, reservoir Temperature?na
If Hydro, what type of Setup?na
Is it air cooled? Fans and 6” in-line
Temperature of Room/Tent? Tent 71 to 77
Humidity of room/Tent? 50 to 75
How often are you watering? 4 to 5 days
Type and strength of fertilizers used? General hydroponics nova series grow(so far) 2.5 ml per gallon
Size or square footage of room? 2x4x5 tent
Light manufacturer, height and what percentage is the light intensity?aglex k2000 was at 50% recently turned it up to 100% as they are going into flower
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?180watts from the wall

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Perfect, thanks for that! I also need to know what your soil levels are at and what your water resource levels are.

Soil slurry mix would give us this information if you have PH and PPM/EC reader. If so, dig about 2inches down into soil and than remove half a cup of dirt from the hole. Than fille the remaining half of the cup with distilled water or tap water that is natural at 7.0. The mix has to be a 1:1 ratio. Mix this through out the day few times for couple min. At the end of the night before going to bed give it one more mix and than let it be until you wake up the next day. At this time the soil has settles and you have dirty water on top. Measure your ph and ppm and let us know where it is at.

your current setup is not too bad, need a bit of adjustment. Get your temps to 80f/82f and get the humidity to 65/70%
i don't know your light but have it 18inch away and put it at 80%. Will see how that adjustment works and go from there.
You need something to blow the air between the light and top of the plant. Air circulation and breaking the heat of the light is a crucial step.

Top Bottom