Need some help with butane bho

• Thread starter Dabzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabzz

Dabzz

I have everything I spent 500 bucks on the equipment I need to make good dabs. A buddy of mine gave mine 4lbs of some bomb trim fresh and frozen you can smoke it and it don't taste like trim taste like bud. Anyways. I have a purger I have a 18inch glass tube the pryex dish's and a electrical spark free heating pad. All that. I'm trying to make good stuff and I keep making poop dabs. I only purged for 24 hours with heat to 100 and it's taste like shit still and still crackles and pop when I put a lighter to it. Idk what I'm doing wrong but I really need some help. I spent 500 bucks on this stuff and can't make shit worth of product. I was gonna try color bleach or activated charcoal. Last batch I pretty much made badder but still smells and taste like shit. I need a step by step to help me out. Thanks

Need some help with butane bho
Need some help with butane bho 2
Need some help with butane bho 3
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I have everything I spent 500 bucks on the equipment I need to make good dabs. A buddy of mine gave mine 4lbs of some bomb trim fresh and frozen you can smoke it and it don't taste like trim taste like bud. Anyways. I have a purger I have a 18inch glass tube the pryex dish's and a electrical spark free heating pad. All that. I'm trying to make good stuff and I keep making poop dabs. I only purged for 24 hours with heat to 100 and it's taste like shit still and still crackles and pop when I put a lighter to it. Idk what I'm doing wrong but I really need some help. I spent 500 bucks on this stuff and can't make shit worth of product. I was gonna try color bleach or activated charcoal. Last batch I pretty much made badder but still smells and taste like shit. I need a step by step to help me out. Thanks

Welcome to The Farm! 🍻 🥂

The first question i have to ask is what is your desired end result?

By that I mean is your goal true "shatter" that breaks at room temp or do you mean more lake taffy that is excellent dab material? Do you intend to cook with it, dab it or put it in pen tips to vape it? All of these require a different level of purity and time in the vac chamber.

Once I know what you are trying to achieve; i can set about helping you get there. 😎

Looking forward to watching your progress..

Happy Growing 🥂🍻

Dabzz

Dabzz

I'm trying to get like taffy good smoke stuff out of a banger or a dap pen don't matter. I would just like to see threw my product. And not have dark goo. And not have it taste like shit. I use whip it butane btw. Online said it was the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom