Need Some Help with the VEG stage! Newbie here

• Thread starter WarriorK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WarriorK

My grow right now is going good. Im using autoflower seeds and im about at the VEG stage. My plant is now getting too tall to the point it has a lean from the top being to heavy. How do you fix this so it doesnt damage itself. What are some ideas? Also, I am using fox farm ocean forest soil. How many times do I need to add nutes in the VEG stage and the flower stage? Thanks for all your help guys. I am growing outdoors.

dcgolfer

dcgolfer

My grow right now is going good. Im using autoflower seeds and im about at the VEG stage. My plant is now getting too tall to the point it has a lean from the top being to heavy. How do you fix this so it doesnt damage itself. What are some ideas? Also, I am using fox farm ocean forest soil. How many times do I need to add nutes in the VEG stage and the flower stage? Thanks for all your help guys. I am growing outdoors.

If stems are not too thick/hard you can pitch and bend over, I think super cropping is the name (1). get a tomato support cage, too big to slide on, snip and wrap around the plant and fasten again (2). got chicken wire make support by wrapping in cone shape pointing down (3). All else not on hand, get four long stakes/sticks and string supporting under limbs as you go up, start at the bottom (4). I grow indoors so cannot help on the nutes, I add every feeding. I do use "flower fuel" during flowering, I saw the difference. AP for vegging and balance ph 6.4ish is important.

Top Bottom