Need Some Help With This One

• Thread starter hermit186
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hermit186

hermit186

I have to admit the clones came from me and were taken to another persons grow. Same mother plant I have replaced her with one of my clones. The last two are my clones, the ones before are hers same coco same jacks nutrients, same light hours. Now almost none of hers have even 5 pedals water leaves. Stretched out and very flimzey. She wants me to save them. Please don't tell the people that like my posts I have no idea what happened. I have seen plants do some strange things but what is the difference same RO water source.
White Widow cloned 1-4
Transplanted on 1-17
The first and weirdest is the same group as hers, but it never grew and is still in the cup it was transplanted two.
Temperature is good been cool
Humidity doesn't get over 50%
Reservoirs changed every 7 to 15 days
I have had some problems but not like this.

Need some help with this one
Need some help with this one 2
Need some help with this one 3
Need some help with this one 4
Need some help with this one 5
Need some help with this one 6
Need some help with this one 7
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi hermit. I made a thread to help explain what's happening when your plant isn't growing the normal number of lobes per leaf. It's in my signature line, Why are my leaves growing three fingers?

T

Think2toke

Are there light leaks? The plants are confused you may have gotten cuts that were flowering even if you didnt notice it right away... So now they grew a little and are like what the hell do i grow do i flower. There are most likely reveging it will take a week or two and they will be ok again in 18+ hours of light.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i got the same thing,only thing diffrent that i did was ,put 1/2 in ewc in bottom of plant and then filled with coco,plants were fine until they hit the ewc,tip curled and started twisting,other thing was i started using cal mag plus with iron,those 2 things is only diffrence between my usal method,some say stress causes it too,i dont buy that on my girls.
i quit using the calmag plus and leaves straighten back out all new growth is normal,try to think back of what you did out of the ordinary,anyway them leaves aint getting smoked by me,and them buds keep on stacking it on,that is my main concern,lmao

hermit186

hermit186

I am old man and I was not a power house on English grammer. I will be posting more later to night.
For now all the plants are the same age the first was left in the cup as not need. The strange leaves and the one at the top were at a total different grow room several miles away. The last 2 are the same age as the cup but were growing at my place.
This is a grand place and I very glad to have found it.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

So the top two were at a spot where you didn't have eyes on them.

Seamaiden hit the nail on the head, the top two are re-vegging, looks like their light cycle got messed with a bit or they were too far in the shade, so to speak.

They'll lag a couple weeks behind the others while they figure out they're in the veg state again.

The rest of your plants look great, I'm running jacks in coco as well, love that stuff.

hermit186

hermit186

Ok here we go the top one in the beer cup was the same as the next four and kept at a separate place. The beer cup was an extra and she put it on a ledge in her grow room, then it got shoved under a flood table. She had forgotten it till I started moving all the others here. The next four are the weird ones. If you go and set in her grow room there are glass bricks in her wall. Light leeks and big enough to cast a shadow. I told her to paint them and she did but, paint is not what it once was. I have a good microscope they were mostly hermie on one not sure.

She has a door that lets cold air blow in don't know how bad or the effect it would have. I told her to change her light time to when is dark out and the lights in the big parking lot will be on. Her lights go off at 10pm the parking lot lights are on and the room is light enough to see some one else in there with you. I am sure it was confusing the plants.

Next she uses manual timers and the lights go out over there all the time and the timers got out of sink . Was like 2 hrs so one was on and the other was off for as much 2 hrs on that way and off that way. So told here to get digital times they don't care if power goes off battery runs timer .

They were root bound even in coco told her to get 12in pots for flowering.

She sprayed them with liquid light and saturator. Liquid light dos not stay in a sprayer for weeks it has a few days and you should pitch it out. She also has neem oil in sprayer for even longer not a good idea.

She also mixes her nutrients with a table spoon I gave her gram scale I measured out the weight with Tbls and the differences and in consistency were bad so I asked about ppm her meter was bad out of calibration.
I think they got to much nitrogen as the mixture is the heaviest weight and to little or to much could push Nitrogen way high.

The Last 2 plants were made on same day with the ones I gave her. I kept them here in my grow room.

I am declaring this as A.O.E. acclamation of everything. I told her to paint room flat white and to plug all the light leeks to that room till so dark you can't see your hand . Use the scale and be accurate to 1/10 of a gram and not mixed in about 5 gals but 5gal on the money. Shut down the air leeks coming down the stairs.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no a blueberry lineage.....it is a
blue dream x Platinum cookies

hermit186

hermit186

If it stretches out watch it I have finished out 3 leaf wonders and they were not wonderful Seamaiden has a thread on 3 leafs.

LI grows

LI grows

Im guessing you had a power outage. Plants were in the dark for a short time. The non-serrated leaves indicate theyre about to snap out of the re-veg phase.

hermit186

hermit186

Damn it man those are not the best I have ever seen but then again I can't see the whole plant ::::::::::::::)))))))))))))
are you using foil with Styrofoam between on the walls. I am having a heat problem in june thru sept here and was going to add 3/4" to the walls and ceiling. I need to read more on the re-veg.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no I am using foam insulation called R-Tech

it is like 8-10 bucks per 4'x8' sheet

whole plant
everything below the net gets turned into dry sift and then the spent dry sift material get run through coconut oil....the tops get dried and smoked and the trim up top gets the same treatment as all below the net but on a seperate run as those heads are much more mature then below the net

without hps and color correction

hermit186

hermit186

I have thought that the next room for me will have 5 gal bucket and media with reservoir my question to you is your prospective of the clay marbles verse the Coco. What differences will I have to allot for. The fact that the evaporation rate will change and that will take tweaking. But will save me a bundle.

Side question as I am adding more insolation and more air for hot times coming I will be running my lights at night how hot is to hot if I am at the high-test point and if I get close for how long. Probably going to dig out the co2 and start getting it working.

I have never used Clay before dirt and coco and I like the coco. Also remember I have a harbor fright cement mixer that broke before it seen cement. It has been changed into a kinda sifter and has a lot of 1/8th in holes and turns very slowly could wash clay media with out bracken it.

Is clay what you would use.
We have interesting conversation you and I.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I actually use coco...I use the clay as a 2" mulch on top of the coco as it helps to keep the coco moist a little longer and helps disperse the water evenly when watering as to not create pockets in the coco
as for heat....my room runs peak 86f....which is to hot for me but it is usually sits about 82f no Co2
I have some moms in clay which are actually in "hempy buckets"
I only flower indoors during the winter as spring rolls around ladys will be dancin in the back yard garden
My winter run is strictly for me
summer...for my close friends
my indoors are actually sitting in 5"x5" little square pots..... and they are 42" tall
pot size I really think only relates to soil
IMO
from spring through summer I grow hot chilis in the grow room Ghost and Reapers along with bell peppers for my wife oh and basil
all in coco

hermit186

hermit186

Out doors is not an option yet but soon I hope and the reason I am asaken all these questions the way this is going the price will drop as there becomes different grades and growers selling off what they don't want. When it catches on. The big bucks in this now will fade because of the sheer numbers of growers not everyone consumes it and the numbers will end up ruling. I using Leds will be to expensive to grow and be cheaper for most to just buy it.

My garden is melons, tomatoes, bell peppers, chile papeen peppers, Pablo peppers, Serento pepers, the Mexicans that cycle thru my life send or bring me a plate of BBQ just to get to my garden. I have eaten the ghost and I pass need gloves to get close to them.

Top Bottom