Need Some Help

• Thread starter Matthewwp191
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matthewwp191

Matthewwp191

I plan to get a humidifier to keep the humidity right just taking baby steps right now I check it anytime I'm in the room if it goes below 40 I mist and I don't let it get above 60 as best I can

embaks

embaks

"Water"..

I can hear your plants yelling for water from here

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I plan to get a humidifier to keep the humidity right just taking baby steps right now I check it anytime I'm in the room if it goes below 40 I mist and I don't let it get above 60 as best I can
Understand humidity is relative to Temps to prevent pm (mold) issues including air extraction and air circulation. .. high rh and high Temps cause stress and node elongation, which I like considering I like rapid veg growth. I like to top, and super crop so those conditions are favorable to me, until flip at which time I like less distance between nodes..
Better thanks for the advice
I won't bs, my eyes or something. . I can't see the leaves on your plant so I can't see... and I'm not a soil grower. But I got friends who are :) and they are dam good! I tag u in a thrwad. You just say hi and put your pic and then just follow along reading and learning. Don't try to impress or anything like that. They don't expect you to know much but they do expect a good hearted honest person who is willing to do their own homework....

Matthewwp191

Matthewwp191

I water every other day to keep from over watering the roots and mist when humidity is low I push alil soil to keep a "hill" around the base of the stalk and spray it til there is just alil water standing for a few seconds the excess always flows down the hill and to the sides of the pot so there's not to much water to pack up the roots I try to keep the soil from packing and allow the roots to breath

Bannacis

Bannacis

That soil your using should be only about a cups worth in a pot. in larger pots it will compact. get some regular promix or fox farm. add perlite for aeration.
Those big pots will wick a lot of water away from the seedling, in future use smaller pots. like cups with holes in bottom.
move light even closer....or
add more light, a spiral florescent or 2. 30-40 watts.

Top Bottom