Need Some Help

• Thread starter Mike Horwitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mike Horwitz

Hello Everyone,

Going into week 6 of flower I've ran into this problem. I'm a fairly new grower so I'm confused as to what this could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this some sort of stress/deficiency?

Need some help
Need some help 2
Need some help 3
Need some help 4
Need some help 5
Need some help 6
Need some help 7
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The plant is signaling that it's almost ready to die by devouring the largest leaves. Giving the plant straight water for the last two weeks will help it use up the chlorophyll in the leaves and give you a smoother tasting end product.

M

Mike Horwitz

its still mid week 6. Don't you think it's some kind of a deficiency that's causing this?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Dropping the temp to 60/65 night and 65/70 day will bring out some if any color the genetics have to offer.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
its still mid week 6. Don't you think it's some kind of a deficiency that's causing this?
The plant will signal like this when it has a few weeks to go, time to flush. Check trichomes for mostly cloudy if you don't think it's time yet.

Bannacis

Bannacis

At this time if you try to correct (the problem) by adding nutes or whatever will just add to the problem.
specially this late in flower.
By flushing you will get rid of any excess salts. and any nutrients left in medium. hopefully she will still take up water.
If she stops drawing up water this early...she will burn nasty.
The plant will still try to feed. it will use up any that is left over in the leaves.

Top Bottom