Need Some Input with DIY Fluence re-furbishment

• Thread starter Tchever1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tchever1

Tchever1

Have a number of older Fluence 8 bar Spyders. Keepin them alive is an adventure for sure. Have had success with Mean Well drivers to replace originals however, jus wonderin if anyone has experiance rebuilding diode bars? Parts and proceedure advice greatly appreciated

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Have a number of older Fluence 8 bar Spyders. Keepin them alive is an adventure for sure. Have had success with Mean Well drivers to replace originals however, jus wonderin if anyone has experiance rebuilding diode bars? Parts and proceedure advice greatly appreciated
I have been around electronics repair all my life. You would need a good soldering station. A solder vacuum and a lot of patients.
It could likely be done if you can find replacement diodes. It would not hurt to practice removing components from junk electronics first so you don't over heat the good boards.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I have been around electronics repair all my life. You would need a good soldering station. A solder vacuum and a lot of patients.
It could likely be done if you can find replacement diodes. It would not hurt to practice removing components from junk electronics first so you don't over heat the good boards.
Look for diodes on

Top Bottom