Need some nute #s for first time hydro grower

• Thread starter Rud3dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rud3dog

Where can I find a place that will tell me the proper ppm's ph ect. for a under current system 4x8gallon with 3 baskets in each bucket. I just tested mmy tap water and I have a Hanna Combo (black) and it said I have 8 ph 300 ppm and I didnt checck the temp. If some one could give me some starting numbers for seedlings being transplanted and maybe a place to go to learn how to grow with the under current system. Thank you very much

4x4x8 tent growing og kush, will try up to 12 plants knowing ill lose a few. I got around 1000 total watts mh/hps and some cfl's

johnursery

johnursery

you can find that place here at the farm by using the search button you will find the info you seek, but enough with my cynasism...thats gunna be tough, by the time you adjust your pH your ppm's will be well over 300, that could cause some burning problems for transplanting seedlings, have you aerated your water for 24 hours? that can help bring down your ppm and possibly your pH a tad...if there seedlings i would try to get your ppm's to 250 and 5.6pH you may need to use distilled water to dilute your tap or get a RO filter...another option is to keep hand watering/feeding them till there veg stage then they should be able to handle upwards of 300ppm's...it also depends on your setup, if theres not enough light or co2, or if there stressed they wont be able to take in as much ppm's so they can burn easy when there at the seedling stage in hydro if your running a close call with ppm#s...if your in ever in doulbt err on the side of underfeeding and dont mistake overfeeding symptoms with underfeeding, hope things work out for ya

Top Bottom