Need some pro breeder advice

• Thread starter johndeere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johndeere

Got 3 KC Brains NL special beans a couple of months back, popped em and got a perfect ratio 1 male 2 female....Sweet. So I was taking clones yesterday and went to do my maintainance pruning on my fathers and low and behold my male now has female and hermie flowers on top of the male clusters. Now I know this is considered a staminate hermie, but I am not aware of what the implications of having this plant could be. Correct me if I am wrong but this is kinda a special type of thing no?

johnursery

johnursery

i suspect if you use it you could get mostly males with a tendancy to herm from the progency just like when using a hermy female...but with a heavily increased male to female ratio...however being that its probably already got some female herms in its ancestory maybe it would ballance the male to female ratio and just lock in that recessive troubelsome trait? it might be special but i wouldnt say in a good way

F

FruitOfTheLabor

wierd type of hermi.. i dont know what it would do .. i say if u use it .. just use those beans u get from it .. on a outdoor run in the woods somewere just to see wat the hell happens with the babys..?

Top Bottom