• Tagged users None
I

Igot5onit

Whats shakin farmers,

This is what I have going on....
Room 7'6 x 8'x 7'
Ebb n Gro 12 bucket system (2gallon)
2 1000w lights magnum xxxl hood
all the happy stuff to go with it fans, carbon filter, ect.....

So my question is what would you guys do with that room....scrog, 4 plants under each 1000....SOG? I would be 100% new to a scrog so if you think that please give a little explanation. If I missed something important please dont be afraid to let me know. Thanks for all the help.

Igot5

L

LionsRoor

Sounds like your 12 bucket system under these 2 lights is a good fit. If you have your own Mom's and you want to get on a little quicker cycle, you may consider growing more smaller plants as you suggest; SOGish. ...but more plants can inherently be a hassle too - unless you have a choice automated watering system as you have.

How many plants can the Ebb n Gro support? Perhaps add 6 more sites - or another 12 site system? You could veg a week or two less and still get the desired yields (or more?).

I find 1 plant per sq foot to a good balance, but everything works. It's just a question of veg time. I'm impatient, so I lean towards a shorter veg time and a few more plants.

I

Igot5onit

Thanks for the quick reply LionsRoor, As you stated the ebb n gro system can expand up to 48 buckets, as of right now i have access to running 36 plants legally. I guess either way I prolly will pull the same weight huh... 4 under each light with more veg, or running 24 or 36 under the 2 1000's with a short veg time.

Anyone else wanna throw out some ideas im down to listen.

Top Bottom