MrGreenfinga

I Grow under a 230watt Led full spectrum light
And keep it between 45-60cm away in flower

My temps never go over 26C

Plants may have some p and k difficulties mid flower
Need some tips on how to get denser buds

Thats what im
Left with a really good terpene profile and Sticky bud

But id like to have some more density any ideas or conclusions on what i did wrong or what i can do better?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It is unfortunately harvested 2 weeks early i was just on vacation got home and all the leaves were gone and it had already started drying

But that was a Greath call man🤩
Yeah, next time you got it bro! And maybe all through flower you keep creeping the lights output up as you get to that late weight packing stage. 👊🏻

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

Was your grow hydro or soil? I've only done one grow using a 185 watt led. It was hydro, in a system I designed myself back in 2015. I used 2 5-gallon Igloo coolers. I used the Igloos in an attempt to beat the summer heat. 5-gallon buckets could be used instead of the igloos. Waterfarms could also be used. some modifications need to be made to recirculate the water from the reservoir.. Only one part needs to be bought, other than a few barb fitting and tubing. About 12$. It's mostly a change in plumbing. Google Dwc Waterloo Scrog. A correction in the size of the screen, it was 18"x24" a 100 day grow with a 6oz yield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom