Need some tips to help with transplant shock

• Thread starter Justsayin101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justsayin101

Justsayin101

Mainly the first one. The second one is coming out of it for the most part I dont have access to vitamins atm either.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

One is
keep em moist...... moist the old pot and moist also the new soil...
relatively high humidity a plus
No need for a particular additive....just moisture and gentleness! 💚
Dont pack the soil too much either in the fabric or poly bags

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
After transplant you should put plants into dark period 12 to 24 hr . Regards OD.

Justsayin101

Justsayin101

Well it was a couple days I was misled and was worried I was watering to much so I tried to dry my soil out some which was still really moist but just screwed me

Justsayin101

Justsayin101

Thanks gentlemen they are definitely looking alot better.🙂

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

what is the medium?
what is the light level ? in footcandles? free app in app store.
what light level did they come from?
( PAR is spectrum not intensity. the physical volume or intensity is footcandles)
par is like the ec/ph of water footcandles is the volume .
is the medium ?
no SUPERTHRIVE? excellent product.
not a lot else . the transplanting is relatively seamless if everything is the same. they look like they went from lower light to high light and are dealing with putting out there new roots to establish .I wouke not put them in any extended dark period beyond normal. I do not run 24/7 usually 16/8 or 18/6 . a good full drenching when planting is always important to do

NewEngland420

NewEngland420

Never had this issues again since I started using advance B52 I always transplant when they hungry and give them a good feeding after plants don’t even notice

Justsayin101

Justsayin101

This is that wilted one from yesterday you guys just saved my mini garden and a little bit of my hope lol

Screenshot 20201115 094155 Gallery
linde

linde

Well it was a couple days I was misled and was worried I was watering to much so I tried to dry my soil out some which was still really moist but just screwed me
yup there is a lot of misinformation going on for sure. about 75% of the plants im seeing are either underwatered or overripened....or usually both.

Top Bottom