need some urgent advice ! They don´t look great...

• Thread starter NicoleGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I added a little bit of perlite, but not at all a lot. To transplant would b a lot of work. small room. allmost 200 plants
That's an ambitious endeavor ... 200 plants. Regardless of what you do, it's going to be a lot of work.

Consider flushing your plants with distilled or filtered water and then immediately follow up with a feeding at half the strength that you were. This might be enough to reset things.

N

nicolegreen2

That's an ambitious endeavor ... 200 plants. Regardless of what you do, it's going to be a lot of work.

Consider flushing your plants with distilled or filtered water and then immediately follow up with a feeding at half the strength that you were. This might be enough to reset things.
I will try that ! I searched a little bit and I found either a reverse osmosis system, that can filter 80 gallons of water a day for around 100,- or this one:
for a little more.
Any idea which one makes more sense?

Thanx !

N

nicolegreen2

And just to b sure: I should restart the feeding with ec of around 1000ppm?

Top Bottom