Need Strain Info On These Strain

• Thread starter cowboyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cowboyz

These are the list of clones that I can get a hold of but the thing is I know nothing about these strain if anybody has grown or heard of these strain please help me with the info on these lil girls thank you
Orange Juice - Gage Green
Buddha Tahoe Og- Cali Connection
Blue Mountain Durban- Medicann
Cuban Assassin-Kalashnikov
Lemon Walker-DNA

dalai farma

dalai farma

Nothing I've grown from GGG has disappointed me yet. I'm a huge fan of their work but haven't grown out the OJ.
I've grown out the Buddah Tahoe OG and the regular Tahoe OG. I think I liked the regular Tahoe a little bit better. I've also grown many Caliconnection strains and theyare also pretty reputable.
The lemon walker sounds awesome. Haven't grown it but I have ran DNA in the past w/ great results as well.Can't help w/ the other two strains. I'm sure someone here can help. Good luck and happy pheno hunting.
Cheers,
Daniel

C

cowboyz

Nothing I've grown from GGG has disappointed me yet. I'm a huge fan of their work but haven't grown out the OJ.
I've grown out the Buddah Tahoe OG and the regular Tahoe OG. I think I liked the regular Tahoe a little bit better. I've also grown many Caliconnection strains and theyare also pretty reputable.
The lemon walker sounds awesome. Haven't grown it but I have ran DNA in the past w/ great results as well.Can't help w/ the other two strains. I'm sure someone here can help. Good luck and happy pheno hunting.
Cheers,
Daniel
Dam the oj looks like its gonna be a frosty lil girl I'm just trying to do some research on them cause I will be picking 2 strain at if all of them I'm stuck with 3 either blue mountain Durban can't go wrong we with Durban, lemon skywalk can't go wrong with Skywalker either and then last the oj

Top Bottom