Need to be transplanted or what??

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Yeah... I didn’t think so.

They still start to wilt and leaves are very light green. (I know I’m gonna start adding cal mag now) I’m watering twice a day now with 10% runoff and they do seem to be getting better but there still wilting. I just don’t understand what could be going on, it’s not overwatering for sure cause I’ve tried many different watering schedules and know what an over watered plant looks like. I was thinking of adding some enzymes to help with a possible root infection. I mean they don’t look horrible but I’m a perfectionist and would really like to know what I did wrong. Like I said I have an environmental controller so my environment is perfect. I was thinking that it was cause I was dunking the cube totally under water and letting it soak for 10 sec but they were doing fine like that until like week 2 and they just started wilting out of know where. Lol... It’s just not this difficult. Maybe I’m just being impatient??

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Oh yeah... one more thing I probably need to mention that I used some like 3 year old cal mag cause I didn’t think nutes could spoil but I’m reading differently online. That’s about the time I started seeing them wilt and spots on leaves.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh yeah... one more thing I probably need to mention that I used some like 3 year old cal mag cause I didn’t think nutes could spoil but I’m reading differently online. That’s about the time I started seeing them wilt and spots on leaves.
They don't spill unless organic then they can get funky. The bigger risk is evaporation causing them to be more concentrated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah... I didn’t think so.

They still start to wilt and leaves are very light green. (I know I’m gonna start adding cal mag now) I’m watering twice a day now with 10% runoff and they do seem to be getting better but there still wilting. I just don’t understand what could be going on, it’s not overwatering for sure cause I’ve tried many different watering schedules and know what an over watered plant looks like. I was thinking of adding some enzymes to help with a possible root infection. I mean they don’t look horrible but I’m a perfectionist and would really like to know what I did wrong. Like I said I have an environmental controller so my environment is perfect. I was thinking that it was cause I was dunking the cube totally under water and letting it soak for 10 sec but they were doing fine like that until like week 2 and they just started wilting out of know where. Lol... It’s just not this difficult. Maybe I’m just being impatient??
Remember the older leaves will not improve so look to new growth and if it's spreading to new older leaves. The ones already affected will continue to worsen no matter if you solve the issue or not.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Idk about the cal mag but I know everything was going fine until I added it. Are you sure about it not going bad... I’m not sure if it’s organic cause it’s not in the original bottle but I do know that it’s Cali magic.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

New leaves look great actually... so shouldn’t I just pick those bad leaves off... even if there isn’t many nodes underneath? I tipped for 8 total nodes.

Top Bottom