Need to learn the ropes of being a member of THC FARMER

• Thread starter berzerkrrr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

berzerkrrr

New to this amazing treasure trove of information called THC Farmer. Really awesome seeing all these posts from breeders and collectives ive read about in magazines, books, and other sites similar to this. Didnt know an online community like this can share so much info and network with people. I consider myself an experienced grower but im ALWAYS learning and I know I can get better. A site like this kinda violates all my rules of secrecy and being under the radar since I grow but would love to learn more and network with other like minded people. I basically need to learn how to properly navigate this site, the do's and dont's etc etc. I am aware that I have a ways to go to earn everyones trust but eager and patient. Just sux because im sure as ppl here are aware, being a grower can be VERY time consuming. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Just trying to do this the honest right way.

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome to the farm!!!

I would say some of the things would be;
1. Use the search feature before asking a question. Some have ask a question that has been addressed numerous times before.
2. Be respectful of everyone's views even if you don't agree. Unless it becomes a TROLL then report them.
3. The Farm loves pics but we understand if your not comfortable posting them.

That's all I got and what I try to practice.

pp69

B

berzerkrrr

Thanx alot dude. Hope to learn a thing or 2 on this site.

R

RMCG

Seems Rule #1 of 'Don't be a Dick' works.

Those that break that rule don't tend to stick around.

B

berzerkrrr

lol. Agreed. Searching this site is overwhelming. Dont know wat to read first. Looking forward to buying sum seeds from this site. Is there any company here that has NY based strains? Been hearing alot about topdawg seeds as well.

L

Lost

Don't come off as you are here to teach us all how it is done. There are people here that are some of the smartest in the industry. Also remember that everyone has something to contribute.

The farmer pursues the "Best" way to do things.. There are many ways you can cheaply grow MJ, but we are searching for the BEST. If your in soil, people here go big outside here. If your indoors, some of the biggest is done here. UC and MPB's are the latest cutting edge advances out there. Check them out for some real technical stuff if your super deep in it..

:)

Good luck and welcome to the farm :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Read my signature links.... then you will be set for life.

Else, practise common sense and keep things legal and you'll be just fine. If you in doubt as to whether you should post something... dont... that doubt you have is for a reason.

Enjoy your stay.

B

berzerkrrr

Don't come off as you are here to teach us all how it is done. There are people here that are some of the smartest in the industry. Also remember that everyone has something to contribute.

The farmer pursues the "Best" way to do things.. There are many ways you can cheaply grow MJ, but we are searching for the BEST. If your in soil, people here go big outside here. If your indoors, some of the biggest is done here. UC and MPB's are the latest cutting edge advances out there. Check them out for some real technical stuff if your super deep in it..

:)

Good luck and welcome to the farm :)

From all the threads and people here that ive looked at, im a newbie. I mean ive grown some damn good dank and my fruits have been smoked by many. I strive to be organic and if Im outside its ALWAYS organic which suits me cuz im organic everything. Been at it for quite a while but difficult to learn more advanced techniques when your not in a state like cali for instance. Trying to go organic inside but im not on the small end of farmin so i gotta do sum testing 1st. I use pro-mix inside and same for outside but switchin to soil for outdoors next season. Hope to step my game up big time by learning from the best on this site. What do you guys recommend as far as goin organic inside? Is it best suited for small grows? I run more than a 100 ladies so im a lil hesitant. Never had problems wit bugs and mold inside so trying to keep it that way. Im sure you guys have done a lot bigger set-ups than i have.

devious d

devious d

ive just run an organic sea of cheese indoors well 80 11ltr pots, all good not pulling like my hydro but the flavour makes up for that, this ones flowering mothers only 5 trees in autopots but 100% organic, id like to do an organic hydro , as my flood and drain is gathering dust or turn it into a type of MPB. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME

Dunge

Dunge

This is a perfect example of the trouble I am having picking up the details. I often read a precise description from a writer only to encounter some code that I have yet to learn.
This post is a prefect example.
"UC and MPB's are the latest cutting edge advances out there."
I suspect that UC and MPB's are transparent once understood, but search finds nothing and the dictionary is blank.
So posters: please remember that your readers need more words.

R

RMCG

UC = UnderCurrent
MPB= Medical Patient Bucket

Check out Jackmayoffer's and Ben's threads for LARGE UC grows.

gettogro and RollinEndough's threads for a different take on the UC.

DoubleD's, Lost, Dizzle, Coxie and countless others running MPB's.

Start reading, you will pick it up fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom