Wanted Need under .3 percent thc seeds for growing cbd flower.

• Thread starter DankDruid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankDruid

DankDruid

I just received my hemp growers license and I am trying to figure out where on earth to start to find under .3 percent thc. My hope is to buy 50 or so femanized seeds and grow some good cbd flowers in a 20' tent gh to start. I was hoping you all might give me some direction? Thanks kindly.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I did the hemp thing for a couple of years. I got most of my seeds from Key to Life in Colorado and Colorado CBD seed. I wasn't impressed with key to life genetics. Colorado CBD's Abacus was good. Abacus 2.0 strain produced small plants.
I thin a lot of Oregon farmers uses these guys: https://oregoncbdseeds.com
I think most are growing the "lifter" strain.

I don't know what state you are in but I quit growing hemp because in Oregon you have to have 0.3% Total THC. There is no hemp that has that low THC on earth as far as I can tell. You have to harvest early. Its is so stupid. I had an entire crop test 3/10's of a percent over and it was a total loss. Some states tests are foe just delta9 THC, not THC-A so in those states you can actually sell the hemp and make money. As far as I can tell no one in Oregon is playing by the rules because it is impossible to have total THC below 0.3" unless the whole plants are made into biomass. Trimmed flower goes over 0.3" so you can't sell it. Anyway good luck with your endeavor. I lost 40 grand on it. Another dude who works for us lost 100K+ and most of all the farms have gone out of business or had to sell the farms. Some people lost millions. Sorry not trying to be a downer, it is just my experience with it. Now that most of the people are out of the game you might actually be able to make money with less competition.,

jack.stunner420

jack.stunner420

Think most hemp growers are going with cuttings to ensure the man doesn't give them a fine. Cherry crosses from what I hear for CBD extraction but not exactly a hemp guy. Here is one farm in NEW JERSY https://vapesjungle.com

1856DDE3 3F66 42A2 A5B3 0D64CEE98023
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I just received my hemp growers license and I am trying to figure out where on earth to start to find under .3 percent thc. My hope is to buy 50 or so femanized seeds and grow some good cbd flowers in a 20' tent gh to start. I was hoping you all might give me some direction? Thanks kindly.

Moshmen

Moshmen

We provide fresh and
healthy plants for your
Space

visit our website located in new jersey https://vapesjungle.com
contact us: +19707737621

We are strong believers that every American who
requires medical marijuana should have easy
access to it. The government continues to say that
it "does not endorse the use of marijuana, but the
top courts have required reasonable access to