Need urgent help with my cuttings

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Both of my cuttings are from the same fem. They both have good root structure as of now but as of a week ago ones leaves constantly droop and its bottom leaves are getting brown spots and the other cutting has had a lighter color and is growing very slow. I've repotted both, TWICE in the Hope's I will correct what the problem is. The filtered spring water I use is at 7ph and sometimes I use rain water to keep it around 6.3-6.8 and I've been using some miracle grow fertilizer to help with any deficiencies but I cant fix the problem! HELP PLEASE!
P.S.- my original fem seems to be doing perfectly fine!

Need urgent help with my cuttings
Need urgent help with my cuttings 2
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Looks overwatered
I’m with these two.
Quit loving your plants so hard 🤣
Lol it was doing that for maybe 1.5 weeks before I just tried to change the soil up again so what yall are seeing is me just repotting and giving its first water. Its bottom fan is getting a couple brown spots. What I looked up, seemed like maybe calcium def. The miracle fertilizer I use doesnt have any so I crushed some egg shells. I'll make sure to not water for the next couple days though. I've been putting them out at sun up and putting them under grow bulbs for the rest of its hours should I leave it in the shade outside just during daylight and let it get more rest?

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I’m with these two.
Quit loving your plants so hard 🤣
Lol I am. I'm stressing over these lil guys 😂😂😂 Also, Google said rain ph is 5-5.5. Do any of yall solely use rain water for watering, or should I mix in my filtered spring water (neutral ph) to balance the ph out a little more. That's if it is even worth using rain water. I dont have a ppm meter or a way to test my ph just yet..

growsince79

growsince79

Lol I am. I'm stressing over these lil guys 😂😂😂 Also, Google said rain ph is 5-5.5. Do any of yall solely use rain water for watering, or should I mix in my filtered spring water (neutral ph) to balance the ph out a little more. That's if it is even worth using rain water. I dont have a ppm meter or a way to test my ph just yet..
pH of rainwater or any pure water is irrelevant.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

save up and get yourself the meters so you don’t have to play a guessing game.
I doubt the crushed eggshells will give you any available calcium in time if it’s a calc deficiency.

Let these suckers dry out. See if it rectifies.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I've got them in the shade. Which one do yall think is more important to get first? Is knowing the ppm more crucial than the ph or vice versa?

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Push that plant out the nest and let it fly.
I've let it sit in the shade(both cuttings) for a few days soil is starting to dry a little more but not where I feel it needs more but the leafs still droop. The new growth seems to be coming in fine on that 1 though. The other seems to still be a little stunted or something. Cant figure it out

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Baking soda and lemon juice will adjust your ph ifn you are against ph up and down.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Baking soda and lemon juice will adjust your ph ifn you are against ph up and down.
Mix with water? Do the pics of my cuttings look like an off ph? I think it might be trans shock but cant figure it out. New growth coming in good tho. My main fem is budding and I was curious is there somewhere I can compare pics or something to try to narrow the kind of indica I have? It smells pretty fruity but idk why breed it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom