Need your advice on my clone

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

This is a clone I received don’t know much about it except that’s it’s an og and a little over 2 ft tall. My question Is this what am I supposed to Do at this point give it 18/6 light for a little longer before going 12/12 flowering? Also what about the small ones. Thanks in advance guys.

Need your advice on my clone 2
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I'm baffled. You need to be more specific, cuz as it stands the only correct answer I can think of is "grow it."

If you're looking for "how to grow" it, my first suggestion is research. They won't die as long as you water them for the time being.

Space? Lights? Nutes? Etc...

Dr.B

Dr.B

You're keeping it outdoors for the duration I assume? I know literally nothing about outdoor growing but imo, you may as well let her go big until the natural light cycle supports flowering outdoors... she looks healthy enough.

Wish I could help more. 🤔🤔🤔

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

I'm baffled. You need to be more specific, cuz as it stands the only correct answer I can think of is "grow it."

If you're looking for "how to grow" it, my first suggestion is research. They won't die as long as you water them for the time being.

Space? Lights? Nutes? Etc...
You're keeping it outdoors for the duration I assume? I know literally nothing about outdoor growing but imo, you may as well let her go big until the natural light cycle supports flowering outdoors... she looks healthy enough.

Yes I’m sorry it’s inside with 18/6 light should month be ok then go to 12/12. When I receved this they didn’t give me much info.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Yes I’m sorry it’s inside with 18/6 light should month be ok then go to 12/12. When I receved this they didn’t give me much info.
Its a photo period strain so that is really your call as the grower. How big do you want it to get? 🤔😉

I'd like to encourage you to look around at some of the pruning techniques you can use to maximize your yield off of her. It really does help. Indoors its basically a must.

When you do decide to flip her go to 12/12 from your current 18/6 and make sure the dark times are as dark as you can make them. Dark is so important to flowering plants! No light is best after lights out. A green led is a good work light if you need to go in after dark.

Repeat for 8 - 10 weeks after the flip to bloom.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Oldskol4ever is correct. 🤣 Sorry, I didn't zoom.

I'm confused as to how its managed to flower... I'm a little confused by this whole thread to be honest... I would suggest starting a diary and posting every little detail about your feeding habits, lighting, air movement etc. Its very hard to diagnose a problem without any info. The pictures just confuse me... How did it flower outside this time of year? Did you dig it up and move it inside? If so, when? We're not even at the solstice yet... 🤣🤣🤣 I'm confused.

Did you plant it in the spring? It would flower, there is not enough daylight yet...

Latest posts

Top Bottom