Need Your Advice, Please.

• Thread starter BudBogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Plants are 26 days old. In Dr. Earth potting mix and perlite. No mutes were pre mixed into the soil and only worm castings and very light one feed of .07 llama fert.
The bottom leaves have turned ugly and growth seems stalled. Thank you for taking a look. Remedial suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bud.
Ps, the lil black things are not bugs or poo, just soil.
Need your advice please
Need your advice please 2
Need your advice please 3

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thank you all for the feed back (pun). I have started by applying some blood meal and worm castings. Will go tomorrow and find an organic all purpose, hopefully fast acting.
I should probably be in better shape when we transplant in another 3 weeks.
Any suggestions on what to do until then? Thank you all.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I decided to transplant one of the smaller puny plants. Way more roots than plant. I had to go to even bigger pot to hold the roots spread.

These roots were about 9 inches long including a 6 inch pot. The plant, 3 inches and scrawny. I have ready some blood meal and top dress of worm castings, but pots still too moist for watering.

Transplanted to a mix of native orchard soil, year old compost, worm casting, a bit of chicken manure, azomite and home made aged bio char from oak on the "ranch". Anybody remember Green Acres? Born and grew up in "the City", always, always longed for the country. Living the life, lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I grew up watching Green Acres!
Thank you SeaMaiden. I am trying my first attempt at organic grow this year. Definitely harder than I thought.
Once you understand what's going on it'll become stupid easy.

Top Bottom