NEED YOUR GUYS’ THOUGHTS….PLEASE

• Thread starter Drewberrykush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drewberrykush

Hi everyone. So I posted some pics recently of my first grow. They are looking amazing now (to me). I’m in my 3 week of flower, but I’m noticing some of my leaves are turning a brownish purple tint. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be that way or if it’s a nutrient deficiency, etc. Any thoughts would be great. The strain is Pineapple Breeze (not a purple strain).
Just fyi, lights are on 12/12, light is about 10” above canopy, and I’m using the Flora Trio nutrients.

Need your guys thoughtsplease
Need your guys thoughtsplease 2
Need your guys thoughtsplease 3
Need your guys thoughtsplease 4
D

Drewberrykush

UPDATE….UPDATE….
So I was looking at the plants again, and I noticed that the leaves that are on the peripherals of the light (not directly under light) are healthy green with none of the bronzing color, it’s just the leave directly under light. Does this most likely mean light burn?
Say it is light burn, I should just move the light higher and it should be ok right? My other concern is the leaves look too light to me, I feel like they should be a darker green.

D

Drewberrykush

So I moved the lights up. What would you suggest doing for the deficiencies?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Phosphorus deficiencies start from the bottom, right? They're mobile.
Screenshot 20231031 093438

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Did you top dress for flower? Assuming you don't use liquid nutes. Too early for a fade

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Hi everyone. So I posted some pics recently of my first grow. They are looking amazing now (to me). I’m in my 3 week of flower, but I’m noticing some of my leaves are turning a brownish purple tint. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be that way or if it’s a nutrient deficiency, etc. Any thoughts would be great. The strain is Pineapple Breeze (not a purple strain).
Just fyi, lights are on 12/12, light is about 10” above canopy, and I’m using the Flora Trio nutrients.
10!inches seems a little close. What does your lighting recommend? What PAR are you getting or reaching for? Beautiful plants there. If your getting purple streaks up your main stalk and/or getting purple petioles (the branches that lead to the base of the leaves) that could also be a reference to a phosphorus deficiency. I'm kinda going through the same thing with some of my ladies.

Top Bottom