Need Your Help! (Mystery Issue for New Grower)

• Thread starter Blazing_Kingfisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blazing_Kingfisher

Hey all.

Been having some issues with some of my plants and I am trying to determine if it's a pH issue or something else.

I've been noticing these patches on the leaves of my plants, they take a long time to turn brown, but the patches appear pretty quickly. Once the patches appear within a few days the leaf crinkles up but it never really loses much of its color.

I've been digging through pictures for days and nothing seems to quite match it.

The strain is Jealousy and I've been keeping the temp about 75 degrees Fahrenheit and attempting to keep the humidity below 60% but it's been pouring here for weeks so it's been tough. My pH seems to be around 6, but my test isn't super accurate so I'm concerned that may be the issue. For fertilizer I am using FloraGro/FloraMicro/FloraBloom. I took a bunch of pictures so if you could take a minute and take a peek I'd be grateful.

I will note that I have done a super thorough bug check so I don't believe any insects are involved and nothing wipes off the leaf when I rub it.

Need your help mystery issue for new grower
Need your help mystery issue for new grower 2
Need your help mystery issue for new grower 3
Need your help mystery issue for new grower 4

Early Phase:
Need your help mystery issue for new grower 5

B

Blazing_Kingfisher

Any help here? I'm still having the issue and would love to save my plants.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
What’s your medium?
Light?
Intensity?
Distance?

B

Blazing_Kingfisher

What’s your medium?
Light?
Intensity?
Distance?
Medium is Soil
Light is LED
Intensity I don't have a meter for unfortunately, but holding my LED light at about 70% power.
Distance is 18inches.
These plants are in a small grow tent.

I was looking through more help today and was thinking it might be a phosphorus deficiency. Do you think that might be the case?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Medium is Soil
Light is LED
Intensity I don't have a meter for unfortunately, but holding my LED light at about 70% power.
Distance is 18inches.
These plants are in a small grow tent.

I was looking through more help today and was thinking it might be a phosphorus deficiency. Do you think that might be the case?
On a reference chart I can see how you’d lean that way. What brand of light do you have and how old is your plant? Can we get a full pic of the entire plant? Is this happening at the bottom or at the top closer to the light? What brand of soil?

B

Blazing_Kingfisher

On a reference chart I can see how you’d lean that way. What brand of light do you have and how old is your plant? Can we get a full pic of the entire plant? Is this happening at the bottom or at the top closer to the light? What brand of soil?
I have an AC Infinity 2x2 light and the plant is about 4 weeks in Veg. I'm finding this issue in both the top and bottom leaves. Soil Brand was nothing special, just my local garden center's unfertilized soil mix.

C

climbit

I’ve been trying to match up your pictures with what I see online (phosphorus deficiency)and they look most similar to the first pic with the splotched leaf.
Even pic 2 and 3 somewhat. The tip burn and curling. Wait for another opinion.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I would agree on phosphorus deficiency especially if you’re not sure of the quality of soil and what’s inside of it. I use ocean forest and is hot with all the nutrients needed for veg and usually don’t need to feed until flowering. I’m not familiar personally with your nutrients. I wouldn’t be the best to help suggesting on what to add and the amount unfortunately

B

Blazing_Kingfisher

I would agree on phosphorus deficiency especially if you’re not sure of the quality of soil and what’s inside of it. I use ocean forest and is hot with all the nutrients needed for veg and usually don’t need to feed until flowering. I’m not familiar personally with your nutrients. I wouldn’t be the best to help suggesting on what to add and the amount unfortunately
Thanks for taking the time and for the advice. I'll see what I can figure out! That ocean forest soil sounds soooo nice...gonna try that for my next grow.

C

climbit

Thanks for taking the time and for the advice. I'll see what I can figure out! That ocean forest soil sounds soooo nice...gonna try that for my next grow.
I’m using the ocean forest for my current grow no problem plus it’s amended with worm cast and 4-4-4 and 2-8-4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom